test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respens game coming back if we can get 5000 more Twitter followers, but follow who? .

iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
If we get 5000 more Twitter followers we get a rerun of Respens game but who's Twitter do we have to follow? PW or ARC or somebody else?

Also if any developer guys see this PLEASE add a couple of new rewards? I love the event but a couple of new cool rewards would help motivate me to run it , especially considering the awful RNG hell I am currently going through just trying to get a artifact belt and my Artifact weapon of choice...
YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So can I just spend $5 and buy you guys 5k-10k followers?
    2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Already following on Twitter and FB.
    I aim to misbehave
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It does sound like a case of buying votes and follower rather then let the content speak for itself. It's common practice but I think it's cheap and classless.

100 Kills achieved in an hour during the Hunt the “Community Team” Week Event. (More info to come)

Let me guess CMs are gonna PVP and if they get 100 kills we get 2x enchanmtent and runstones?

Also I'm sure prof resources packs will not drop 2x egss during 2x Profession Resources.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Only one I really care about really is the consumable slot one if it's any good. Suppose the respen would be nice but I've already done it so not too bothered, though that may have new rewards. 2x profession items seems kind of pointless and I guess x2 enchantments/runestones are fine for farmers, but still dragon hoarding enchants are better. If it affected those it would be better.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't have Twitter. Also don't have a decent enough cell phone to follow on Instagram.
    Hope players with good phones are paying attention to these things.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    YES. I miss those chickens who used to be orcs, oh so much. And the GAZEEEEBO!
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • teleroguetelerogue Banned Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Was the best event because it was the first time they made sense by making the prizes BoP on the vendor while we can also get them BoE via RNG.