test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero of the North & Guardian Packs for Zen?

zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Since the Dragonborn Legend Pack was put into the zen store, it made me hopeful that maybe it'd be possible for more of the existing packs to be added to the game for zen. I collect mounts, and 2/5 of the mounts I'm missing from the game are from the Hero of the North Pack and the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack. I don't think anyone wants to pay $260 for 2 mounts, but I'd absolutely be willing to pay up to double the price in zen to complete my collection! (40k and 12k) Although I doubt they will ever be added, it can't hurt to peak some interest. I'm sure a lot more people would be interested in buying packs from the zen store.
zokir.png
Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
Post edited by zokir on

Comments

• dasvadanyadasvadanya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh wow you have an awesome mount collection, you must spend all your AD and Zen for them eh? I think your idea is very fair, I personally have both the Guardian and Hero packs, and wouldn't mind at all if they were available to other players for zen... The packs to me were more about supporting the game, and getting some cool stuff in the process (all of which, aside from the mounts, you wouldn't get for your zen).
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I also would love for these to be available for zen.
  • whosdatpokemonwhosdatpokemon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wow so many expensive mounts,you must have spent more than 1K $ on the game or wait a second EOA guild ? weren't a couple of players of that guild banned from ressonators exploid ? for packing millions of ad ? Nah it can't be,cleary this guy spends alot of cash in the game,he's rich of course and he just farms pve all day,like all of eoa players,full r10s,orange artis,expensive mounts pvping all and you can tell by his icon,pvp 100% fashion reward,oh wait thats pvp,im sorry i meant pve...im so foolish and dumb
    Its amazing how this post is here and people think its legit and not suspicious at all...I BELIEVE !
    So are you really rich ? or you or one of your guild friends exploit the game and made a couple of accounts,different pc,ips and stuff..you know trowing sand in people faces,acting like im so smart and bright !
    P.S - I loved that touch "I don't think anyone wants to pay $260 for 2 mounts, but I'd absolutely be willing to pay up to double the price in zen to complete my collection! (40k and 12k) " said that to those sites you exploiters sell mounts,130$ for a black ice horse and so OP.
    EOA guild so strong for my wallet,can't compete with that and those pvp youtube videos,full geared ad exploid ,don't know anything about optimarl builds and combos but its ok because i have maxed gear,all i gotta do is afk attacks and wreck 10K gsers,so OP,makes people keep playing pvp !.
    Really joyfuller to watch and im sure you do enjoy the game.
    Its like GTA with cheats.
    Kisses Kisses.
  • laks0nlaks0n Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wow so many expensive mounts,you must have spent more than 1K $ on the game or wait a second EOA guild ? weren't a couple of players of that guild banned from ressonators exploid ? for packing millions of ad ? Nah it can't be,cleary this guy spends alot of cash in the game,he's rich of course and he just farms pve all day,like all of eoa players,full r10s,orange artis,expensive mounts pvping all and you can tell by his icon,pvp 100% fashion reward,oh wait thats pvp,im sorry i meant pve...im so foolish and dumb
    Its amazing how this post is here and people think its legit and not suspicious at all...I BELIEVE !
    So are you really rich ? or you or one of your guild friends exploit the game and made a couple of accounts,different pc,ips and stuff..you know trowing sand in people faces,acting like im so smart and bright !
    P.S - I loved that touch "I don't think anyone wants to pay $260 for 2 mounts, but I'd absolutely be willing to pay up to double the price in zen to complete my collection! (40k and 12k) " said that to those sites you exploiters sell mounts,130$ for a black ice horse and so OP.
    EOA guild so strong for my wallet,can't compete with that and those pvp youtube videos,full geared ad exploid ,don't know anything about optimarl builds and combos but its ok because i have maxed gear,all i gotta do is afk attacks and wreck 10K gsers,so OP,makes people keep playing pvp !.
    Really joyfuller to watch and im sure you do enjoy the game.
    Its like GTA with cheats.
    Kisses Kisses.

You can almost feel the hate trough the cables.

I love your collection friend. It's something that crossed my mind too, I was a very devoted mount collector in WoW. But with how many slots they take up, switching them all the time, in general the whole system needs a lot of rework. As for your question, the logical answer is: yes. It is a good marketing move, it will improve the game economy, they just need to wait for the dust to settle on the Dragonborn pack hate.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    laks0n wrote: »

I love your collection friend. It's something that crossed my mind too, I was a very devoted mount collector in WoW. But with how many slots they take up, switching them all the time, in general the whole system needs a lot of rework. As for your question, the logical answer is: yes. It is a good marketing move, it will improve the game economy, they just need to wait for the dust to settle on the Dragonborn pack hate.

That poster may have been angry, but they are also most likely right. If it was a bet, they would be the safe money.
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    That poster may have been angry, but they are also most likely right. If it was a bet, they would be the safe money.

I'm tired of these acusations. Before you start, no, I am not a part of the rich elite. But right now the stance is "everyone that has over 30 mil of AD is a cheater, abuser and should be banned." The AD that was "cheated" into the game trough those various glitches is long gone and spread. You have a right to be spiteful, but people have abused that right way too much and now it has caused hate towards anyone who has an account with a value of over 300 dollars...
    edited August 2014
    I'm tired of these acusations. Before you start, no, I am not a part of the rich elite. But right now the stance is "everyone that has over 30 mil of AD is a cheater, abuser and should be banned." The AD that was "cheated" into the game trough those various glitches is long gone and spread. You have a right to be spiteful, but people have abused that right way too much and now it has caused hate towards anyone who has an account with a value of over 300 dollars...

That doesn't change the odds on them being factually correct.
    edited August 2014
    the odds are close to 0, you just dont have any info about it. I'm done with this.
    edited August 2014
    the odds are close to 0, you just dont have any info about it. I'm done with this.

High end pvp I'd say the odds are close to 100%. I would wager real money on it.
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Eh, don't derail my thread please.
    I have supported this game, but nowhere near $1000 worth.
    There are plenty of ways to make AD in Neverwinter.

I saw a thread somewhere that mentioned an Idle Mount inventory section similar to the companion one. That'd be a very good idea to implement imo for people who enjoy collecting mounts. Hopefully it'll be something to consider.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I support this.

It'd be nice if you had a stable for mounts too.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Cryptic needs to keep the lights on somehow. What exactly does Cryptic gain by adding these items to the market? A bigger backlog on the ZAX? A new way to reward exploiters?

Just not seeing a solid reason for the packs to be added...