test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make Dragon Hoard Coins stack more than 100

cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I actually have 805 Dragon Hoard Coins and this is the 5th time i'm forced to delete Other Currencies like Blackdagger Gold Coin (That's useless atm) but if I still farm Dragon Hoard Coins, I will be forced again and again to delete more and more important things.

Please make it stack like 300 or even 999. This takes too many spaces.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    isammaxisammax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    How about allowing us to discard these coins? Eventually your entire bag will be filled. There is no way to spend them quickly and without paying ad & gold, and I don't like it.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wow, that's pretty fail. It definitely needs to happen. Agreed with increasing the stack limit of most currencies. Even for professions stuff I'm close to reaching the item limit for resources and had to get rid of some white guys since they were taking up space. The fact that they're forever in your bag and you can't do anything about them once you have too much is really ill thought out.
  • Options
    mayorofartamayorofarta Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Instead of making them discardable, how about they add "bounty" items to the new merchant purchasable with these coins, as they did with all the previous expansions. Items like heroic (or not) potions, bags filled with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gear (at least you can refine your item now), etc etc. Pretty viable solution I think.
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How about this and more spaces for currency in our currency inventory?

I agree all currencies should stack to 999. There really isn't any reason not to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please, please, please.

Or at the very least, give me a nice, secluded cave that I can toss all my coins in, and then nap on. That would be acceptable, too.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    ansuz4221ansuz4221 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Or at the very least, give me a nice, secluded cave that I can toss all my coins in, and then nap on. That would be acceptable, too.

THAT would be great ;)
  • Options
    ryonasryonas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The thing i wish cryptic would allow us to do ... is to discard the coins we collected from previous events my bag is almost full already and got no space
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Rather than making them discardable / bounty option that does not drain AD, they might start selling currency slot instead... :D j/k hope not
  • Options
    daniell501daniell501 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's annoying.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We definitely need 2 things:

* Currencies should stack to 999 (all of them)
    * Currencies need to be easily spendable (the sharandar elixir was an awesome idea, but they didn't follow up with that)
  • Options
    nekromaniak666nekromaniak666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 94
    edited August 2014
    Agree. All currency kind items should stack 999. It will make life easier. Also there isnt any ZEN currency bag, so Cryptic wont lose money if they will do so.
    Anyway no response from Cryptic´s in this topic, so we can keep dreaming.
    [SIGPIC]Hellsing[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Obviously asset inventory is too small and needs an upgrade. Should really have seen this coming if you keep adding new currencies and then make tiny stack sizes. Suggestion: set all asset stack sizes to 999, and double the space. And don't add 5 new currency types for every new module/event/dog's uncle.
  • Options
    dragonaut16dragonaut16 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i don't think they heard our pleas to make dyes more than 20 per stack, so how are they gonna listen to us here too?
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i don't think they heard our pleas to make dyes more than 20 per stack, so how are they gonna listen to us here too?

Uh... they did indeed fix the dye stacks.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ALL should be 999. Since we can't delete most of them, it's all a design flaw.
    Running out of space is entirely on the Progs to fix.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    tonyswutonyswu Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why stack at all? Just make everything a number, like AD.

I have close to 2500 of those stupid dragon coins, now my currency bag is completely full and NOTHING in there can be discarded. I can't even accept dragon HE rewards now because of the currency being full. This is frustrating and annoying and practically game breaking.
  • Options
    timor211timor211 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    my currency bag is completely full and NOTHING in there can be discarded

same here

I can't play anymore with my main char...

no summer activities / no dragons / no chest for tarmalune ....

please help to find solution for this coins
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    Rather than making them discardable / bounty option that does not drain AD, they might start selling currency slot instead... :D j/k hope not

Sssshhhh! Bite your tongue! You'll Jinx it and make it happen!!

But seriously, folks, there is no reason for everything stackable to not stack to 999 or even 9999. I am so glad dye packs now stack to 99 instead of 20. I had two e-mails' worth of dyes from past events I had forgotten about. Now they just occupy two slots in one e-mail, instead of ten slots in two e-mails.

And not being able to discard or sell useless Special Currency is just daft. I spent a lot of time running round maps to spend my Seals, Bounty Items like Blackdagger Insignia etc on useless junk I had to sell just to get rid of them and make some space.

And yet, you CAN discard a Rank 10 weapon Enchant! Or destroy it! Just by clicking too quickly, and it's gone. Forever. I read about some poor sod who did just that when he meant to Remove it, he destroyed it instead. And Support just told him to be more careful in future, rather than check his game logs and give him the enchantment back.

Same with Professions assets - why would you EVER want to discard them when you can sell them or put them up on the AH?

The number of special currency inventory slots should be at least doubled with the next patch, and there should be a safe, error-checked way of discarding them.

And Destroying Enchants should be completely removed from the game. Why would you ever want to do that? Why would you?

Why?

~
  • Options
    timor211timor211 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    please read this and answer
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm at just shy of 2000 coins or 20 stacks , no artifact belt drop and to add insult to injury to clear some of this trash from my inventory it will cost me 5000 AD and 10 gold per 50 , what a idiotic system , not only the stupid stacks of 100 but also the retardedly low drop rate on the artifact belt .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The number of special currency inventory slots should be at least doubled with the next patch, and there should be a safe, error-checked way of discarding them.

In Star Trek Online, their 'crafting inventory' stacks up to 999 or 9999 per slot (not sure which offhand). And I can't even imagine how much time and/or money would have to be invested to fill up the nearly insane number of slots you get to store it all in, too (as it's not in your main inventory, just like how NW works).

So they do have the tech. It just seems...very lazy to have the limited numbers per slot when there's NO WAY to increase the number of slots total...AND ESPECIALLY no way to destroy a lot of the items!
  • Options
    calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All of these special currencies should stack to 999 IMO
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The Feywild Gold Crescents stack to 1000, so I see no reason why this couldn't be done for all such currencies...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited August 2014
    If greed could kill this how ur end game comes, death due to seals and other currencies.
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cerberobot wrote: »
    I actually have 805 Dragon Hoard Coins and this is the 5th time i'm forced to delete Other Currencies like Blackdagger Gold Coin (That's useless atm) but if I still farm Dragon Hoard Coins, I will be forced again and again to delete more and more important things.

Please make it stack like 300 or even 999. This takes too many spaces.
    Yes dear gods, PLEASE! This ^

Even after deleting all I could, I still only have a few slots left for petals.
    And we all know there will be many more currencies coming!
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    anantadielanantadiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Personnaly, I do'nt doing the summer event and farm the dragons because of this problem. It's frustrating.
  • Options
    damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    The Feywild Gold Crescents stack to 1000, so I see no reason why this couldn't be done for all such currencies...

So do seals of the shadowmantle. I have often wondered why we arnt allowed to discard the currencys if we wish to, but perhaps they think we are all morons who will accidentally delete them then submit CS tickets lol
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
  • Options
    gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited August 2014
    How about stop farming the encounters... oh dear, had to say it ;)
  • Options
    gogu79gogu79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    y all consumables like potions and bounty need to be stacked limit to 999 like chest this will be 1 great job for all
    sry for my english :)
    Dragons? On MY Way !!