test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    brishen wrote: »
    ok...but in general, where are the announcements about codes, and how do I get these announcements?
    That is really the question that drives this forum thread. One of the people who regularly follow this thread is bound to spot it whether it is announced or not (this is not the first code that they neglected to mention in its own blog), from Neverwinter directly or some general game site, or even in non-English magazines. Its crowd-sourced code hunting. :)
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    just redeemed its still up :)

<flips a coin>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Though this code was not specifically announced as a hidden code, it was hinted at in a very obvious way. I follow NW on twitter, and had the code about 15 minutes after it was put out there. (thanks to the guy in my guild who can find any code in a pic). If your not following NW on twitter. Expect to miss out on more codes in the future.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    Though this code was not specifically announced as a hidden code, it was hinted at in a very obvious way. I follow NW on twitter, and had the code about 15 minutes after it was put out there. (thanks to the guy in my guild who can find any code in a pic). If your not following NW on twitter. Expect to miss out on more codes in the future.

Ah. See, I do not have twitter, or do twitter at all. So I guess I am at a disadvantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Alienware Arena: Neverwinter's Tyranny of Dragons Prize Pack Key Giveaway

Grants "Mindbender" in-game title (account wide) and a single Vanguard Claim:
    The age of dragons is now. In celebration of Neverwinter's Tyranny of Dragons release, we are giving you the opportunity to jump into the game with this Neverwinter Vanguard Pack. You'll receive the following items when you unlock the Neverwinter Vanguard Pack:
    • Wayfarer's XP Booster
    • 5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    • 3x Refining Stones
    • 5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    • 5x Healing Potion (based on your level)
    So, make sure you're ready to face Neverwinter's Tyranny of Dragons by claiming you Neverwinter Vanguard Pack today!
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »

Thanks but all keys gone :(
  • doublegibsdoublegibs Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »

Also gives you the "Mindbender" title, too, apparently. Just got one.
  • isammaxisammax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    izidius wrote: »

Nope, just got one and there are still 8000+ keys available.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Make sure you're logged into the Alienware site, for at the time of this post, the page says:
    Only 8752 keys left! Get your key before they run out!
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Promo not for outside US, so you'll need to use a US proxy.
  • brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yup, still over 8k keys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Sucks, doesn't want to work for me and I tried 2 emails. I get this error =/

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
    2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
    3) A key has already been assigned to you.
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Try changing your region in your profile to US before you use the US proxy to claim the key.
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just got my code and redeemed. It says that the code was emailed to me but never received one. I had to check the "Giveaways Page" on my account and the code was there.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • iavoraniavoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Works great, thanks!
    edited August 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    Try changing your region in your profile to US before you use the US proxy to claim the key.

That did the trick! Thank you for the info :)
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    I had to check the "Giveaways Page" on my account and the code was there.
    Cool, I never realized it accumulated the codes there. Though my code was emailed to me fine so no issue.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I tried to get the Alienware one and it said I was in a queue for 24 hours or something and to check my email xD Didn't we get some green companions in giveaways for module two or three? I wonder if we will for module four?

Edit - Nvm the above , I just checked and got my code in my email xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    okay, i have about 15 minutes before i have to leave for 2nd job ... i see code, i think, but i can't quite capture it at the right spot. can anyone help PLEASE??????

never mind ... what i thought was a dash was a letter. it said i successfully completed it and it would be mailed to my character in-game? but it's not there???

never mind again .... it was on the promos page at the claims agent. says i have 2 now, because i got one with the pack. :D
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just got mine. still over 8K keys left if anyone wants to go to page 96 and find the link to this promotion. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Claimed my key, but I'm not getting any emails from Alienware at all.
  • b88msh8k8l8kb88msh8k8l8k Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the info! Still has 8k keys left.

And yeah, they send the code to your email, just took 30 secs or less and it was in my email.
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Its weird to me that there were so many promos when Module 3 hit but other than this there has been nothing for Module 4.
  • saxonrosesaxonrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I got some code from Gamescom and redeemed it but got nothing. Can anyone tell me what i should/could get from it. It was on the arc-flyer they handed over at the entrance.
    edited August 2014
    saxonrose wrote: »
    I got some code from Gamescom and redeemed it but got nothing. Can anyone tell me what i should/could get from it. It was on the arc-flyer they handed over at the entrance.

You need to visit the reward agent in Protectors Enclave , I believe that it was a Fang of bahamut that the flyer was giving away.
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    You need to visit the reward agent in Protectors Enclave , I believe that it was a Fang of bahamut that the flyer was giving away.

I guess it's exactly the same code as the Twitter promo, would explain its longetivity...
  • saxonrosesaxonrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I went to the reward agent in Protectors and he had nothing. I redeemed in the meantime the code from the devblog and got a Fang of bahamut so nothing extra from this then. Thx.
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    saxonrose wrote: »
    I went to the reward agent in Protectors and he had nothing. I redeemed in the meantime the code from the devblog and got a Fang of bahamut so nothing extra from this then. Thx.
    No, this is for a potion pack and a title.
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
    edited August 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    No, this is for a potion pack and a title.

If saxonrose was talking about the gencon flyer it was a code for the Fang of Bahamut .
    Gen Con Attendees who play the demo will receive a flyer with a code for a unique in-game item, Fang of Bahamut.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6007753-neverwinter-is-going-to-gen-con-2014