test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Maintenance- 8/15 7 AM PDT (Pacific)

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all,

We will be performing an unexpected maintenance tomorrow 8/15 at 7 AM PDT to resolve a few issues that appeared with the release to today's content update. Estimated downtime is 2 hours, but could be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

Full patch notes http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6008723-release-notes%3A-08%2F15%2F14

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve these issues.

Thanks,
Dwight

Update 1 (8:22 AM PDT) Forums have been down so couldn't update this thread. But maintenance has completed. Patch notes added.
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hi all,

We will be performing an unexpected maintenance tomorrow 8/15 at 7 AM PDT to resolve a few issues that appeared with the release to today's content update. Estimated downtime is 2 hours, but could be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

Full patch notes will be provided once maintenance begins.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patients as we work to resolve these issues.

Thanks,
    Dwight

I hope this is to address the crash that many of us are experiencing! I really, really want to roll up my Dragonborn Warlock! Also side note: "patience", rather than "patients". :]
    qtPt2I
  • sen0jsen0j Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    please fix the crashing cant go five mins with out the game just crashing hope the update takes care of it
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Full patch notes will be provided once maintenance begins.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patients as we work to resolve these issues.

Thanks,
    Dwight
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sen0j wrote: »
    please fix the crashing cant go five mins with out the game just crashing hope the update takes care of it

I'm jealous you get even five minutes.. I can't get past the Cryptic loading screen! ;]
    qtPt2I
  • fr3akout3fr3akout3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 72
    edited August 2014
    Nothing has been mentioned in the patch notes that Front Line Surge has been nerfed... for the Great Weapon Fighter.

Why is this a secret? or have you forgotten to add the notes... This is just sad.

You guys should have waited maybe another 1-2 weeks before releasing mod 4 to make sure to get it at least 95% - 99% right.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    fr3akout3 wrote: »
    Nothing has been mentioned in the patch notes that Front Line Surge has been nerfed... for the Great Weapon Fighter.

Why is this a secret? or have you forgotten to add the notes... This is just sad.

You guys should have waited maybe another 1-2 weeks before releasing mod 4 to make sure to get it at least 95% - 99% right.

This wasn't something they could wait on. This was a hard release date dictated by WotC.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can't even log in. I just let the game patch, when it finished and I tried to log in, I got an odd message. It said, "Unable to start game client: The operation completed successfully." I even rebooted my computer to see if that helped. Its late, so I'm off to bed, I'll try again tomorrow after the maintenance and see if that makes a difference.
  • drogethxundussendrogethxundussen Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am personally very happy with the new content; and do not mind waiting for any fixes that have come up. Thank you.
  • shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    does this include FINALLY fixing it so that people who did PvP to get artifacts and DID NOT receive will finally have them as im fed up of waiting for this bug to be fixed
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Crossing fingers on chest bug.
  • shadowmer1shadowmer1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited August 2014
    got some crashes when run d3d9 heres the pics
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    with that shader error, do you have an 8 core processor?
This discussion has been closed.