What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.15.20140623a.7

2»

Comments

• aoichichiaoichichi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please, help me.

After the update two days ago, I cannot play anymore. After the login and the program launches, the game closes itself after the page with the white bar and the "cryptic" logo has done loading. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :(
  • justjoycejustjoyce Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    is there a patch today? I'm currently patching... like 4ish gig :confused:
  • anharmonanharmon Member Posts: 175
    edited August 2014
    justjoyce wrote: »
    is there a patch today? I'm currently patching... like 4ish gig :confused:

I believe a prepatch for mod4 is out, ~4 GB
  • justjoycejustjoyce Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    anharmon wrote: »
    I believe a prepatch for mod4 is out, ~4 GB

ohhh i thought it was just me any way thank you for your fast reply anharmon have a nice day :)
  • dragonbourne5dragonbourne5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Patch Notes stated that GWF now can break control effects with sprinting? They already have onslaught to break control effects now they can just shift sprint as well? If that is true they will still be over powered.
  • jjetcomaqqqjjetcomaqqq Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    xylocaine wrote: »
    Same here, I reported it immediately after I found it and got banned later. By doing so, they discourages people from reporting bugs/exploits. I probably never report an exploit again, because it's pointless - you got banned anyway...

Changes should not be made because of PVP...PVP is secondary to PVE. If it fits well with PVE and not PVP deal with it. It's secondary
  • crapman39crapman39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ok so are servers down because it keeps timing me out of the game can not even join, why is this ????
  • bloodyladiebloodyladie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nwaurion wrote: »
    They did not fix anything on the major bug lists, some things they changed do not seem to hold true (i don't see Tenser's disc or the new companion in the market), they changed things that are not listed in the change notes (all times ingame now use a dot after days/hour/minutes etc.), the time remaining for crafting jobs is now behind the bar because somehow they did not only change the formatting of the string, but also positioning, so they *broke* working things to sneak in a change to things no one had any issues with..thats not what i would call "great job".

the time remaining for crafting jobs is now behind the bar because somehow they did not only change the formatting of the string, but also positioning, so they *broke* working things to sneak in a change to things no one had any issues with..thats not what i would call "great job"
    I don't have these problems
  • rich776rich776 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    Really?
    I see Tensers Floating Disc right in the raised center of Shaundakul Stables.
    I also see the Laughing Skull right outside the front of the Grand Emporium.
    could you guys at neverwinter stop nerfinf all the charcter some of us like playing single player and not always in groups and fix the zen atral exchange to work so we can switch astrals to zen to buy suff it is part of neverwinter ecomony of the game some people can not afford to spend hundereds of dollars on the game so we go throught astral diamonds events to get enough to buy suff with astral diamonds or turn them into zen so please fix
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rich776 wrote: »
    could you guys at neverwinter stop nerfinf all the charcter some of us like playing single player and not always in groups and fix the zen atral exchange to work so we can switch astrals to zen to buy suff it is part of neverwinter ecomony of the game some people can not afford to spend hundereds of dollars on the game so we go throught astral diamonds events to get enough to buy suff with astral diamonds or turn them into zen so please fix

It's working perfectly (The exchange that is). It will just take you a few weeks to get the order you post. Works for Cryptic, works for players that DO spend RL money, and will work for you if you have patience. If you don't have patience, break out some $$$
  • aa1029384756aaaa1029384756aa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, they have to do something for the people who do like playing in groups/PvP, because imbalances between classes make more of an impact there. A skilled player can most likely play an underpowered class just fine in solo PvE.

Also, there is nothing to 'fix' about the Zen/AD exchange, it works fine. The transaction doesn't happen instantly because it depends on other players who sell Zen. Recently the demand for Zen has been rising (13 mil) and as that number rises, so will your waiting time.
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Dwight

The patch notes are messed up not sure who put the list/format together but needs re-edited also seems to be alot missing
  • vasiamen1vasiamen1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    "Nightmare Wizardry: This feat now has a 1/2/3/4/5% chance (down from 4/8/12/16/20%) to grant you and allies combat advantage for 12 seconds (up from 4)." is that correct information in Release Notes 08/14/14 ?
  • luna1969luna1969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You guys need some cheese?
  • les9enfersles9enfers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Dwight

The patch notes are messed up not sure who put the list/format together but needs re-edited also seems to be alot missing

Patch 'notes' :rolleyes:
  • tom40stom40s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    luna1969 wrote: »
    You guys need some cheese?

Hell yah. I love cheese.
    edited August 2014
    does anyone know if the radiant enchantment is fixed, I read that it was buggy. I am asking because I am not sure how you tell if your enchantments are working right.:eek:
    edited August 2014
    What the hell cryptic I just read release notes for today, you neutered control wizard, I can not believe all the stats you reduced. My main toons are CW and cleric This sucks. And to make things worse you made GF even more powerful really what the hell is wrong with you guys the GF was strong enough, you did not need to make it more unstoppable. For control wizard you reduce endless avalanche by 66% really that was the best ability now playing dungeons are going to be impossible.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Calm down tom40s. I played on the preview server and CWs are still strong in PvE and better in PvP than before.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
    edited August 2014
    Oh ok that's great, wew, I can stop breathing into this paper bag now. thanks.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd thought the Devs said in live chat that both the Dungeon Keys and outdoor PvP would work in Mod 4?
    Musta misunderstood their answer to my questions. Dead PvP zones are depressing. Looong walk there,
    broken, long walk back... I rarely look anymore.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
This discussion has been closed.