test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox Resurgence 8/7-8/14

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited August 2014 in News & Announcements
Hey Everyone,

For a limited time, we’re bringing back every lockbox to give everyone a chance at getting any items they might have missed. Now is your chance to claim some of the rarest items in Neverwinter!

Learn more about the Lockbox Resurgence:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6007493

For anyone looking for the Hidden Code, we'll be dropping it into the blog soon. Follow us on Twitter and keep an eye out for the announcement.

Thanks
Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The first time I saw this happen I thought "how cool I can have a shot at what I didn't get or what was out before I started playing" now they just seem to be something that clutters my inventory. Not that I don't appreciate a shot at getting more of the older lock boxes but think i'd rather just see a new lock box come out since so far just about every new lock box seems to offer up more of something i'd want.
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not going into details.

I like what Akro is doing with the trade with this event.

This is appreciated.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not going into details.

I like what Akro is doing with the trade with this event.

This is appreciated.
    It's extremely appreciated. We may be on the same page as for why, but it'd undermine most of the exercise if I said why.
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why?:cool:
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    Why?:cool:

Trade the cheap mounts/companions/artifacts for more desirable ones and profit. This might be a great indirect ad sink
  • anharmonanharmon Member Posts: 175
    edited August 2014
    Yay! Lockbox resurgence. Also, Akro's trade is very appreciated. I don't have to worry about wasting too many keys.

Also, found the code :P
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    vteasy wrote: »
    Trade the cheap mounts/companions/artifacts for more desirable ones and profit. This might be a great indirect ad sink

The blurb said they had to be of comparable value, which I assumed meant purple for purple, etc.
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

edited August 2014
    anharmon wrote: »
    Yay! Lockbox resurgence. Also, Akro's trade is very appreciated. I don't have to worry about wasting too many keys.

Also, found the code :P

I have never been able to find codes. Is there a hint about what form they take? Are they embedded in the text or do you have to highlight to find them or something?

edited August 2014
    Does anyone know if the items traded can be bound?

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    shiani1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the items traded can be bound?

If it's bound you can't trade it .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

For a limited time, we’re bringing back every lockbox to give everyone a chance at getting any items they might have missed. Now is your chance to claim some of the rarest items in Neverwinter!

Learn more about the Lockbox Resurgence:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6007493

For anyone looking for the Hidden Code, we'll be dropping it into the blog soon. Follow us on Twitter and keep an eye out for the announcement.

Thanks
    Dwight

I'd check those dates again, Dwight. Otherwise, this is a really late announcement.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • sidekick1980sidekick1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    Hey I found the code and it was good but nothing is showing up in my characters mail. Is it for an item to be redeemed or is it just for a chance to get into the drawing for one after the hidden code closes. I'm kinda new to the hidden code thing so i was just wondering.
  • berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited August 2014
    If you redeemed it in the Arc Client, you should have a private message alert. I received a message that my item was at the Reward Claims Agent in PE. What happened in the past on these: You get an ingame title when you log in, and then a special pack at the Reward Claims Agent, such as a Vanguard Pack. Free, but fun stuff, for finding the code. When you do this, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a special prize, such as a previous Call to Arms companion. If you found and redeemed the code from 11 days ago, and the title and reward are the same this time, you get nothing new, but you are still entered in the drawing.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's always the same reward (and gives others a chance to get it.) The only difference is in the drawing.
  • fqqqfqqq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've found the code and I'm sure that I've entered it in correctly, but the Arc client isn't recognizing it. Is anybody else having a similar problem?
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How do you find the code?
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just the other day I thought how silly it was that the Gateway still had an ad for Nightmare Lockboxes in the upper right. Now it make sense.
  • sidekick1980sidekick1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    Thanks that clears a lot up for me now.