test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Murder of Dragons

geoff873geoff873 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Entry for the Cult of the Dragon contest, anyone who wants to trade reviews just drop a post in the thread and I'll get to it when I can :)

A Murder of Dragons - NW-DE354KZ6O

While Adimond Kroskas works to raise a Dracolich with the Necromancer Valindra other factions with the Cult of the Dragon grow weary of the Thayan influence this has brought over the cults activities. A powerful wizard unleashes his own scheme to exult the Dragons above lesser lifeforms but it requires a number of long forgotten artifacts to enact, some are well protected while others have lost their status and are no more than mere heirlooms.

A daring daylight robbery in the market square catches your attention and pulls you into the action as events spiral out of control.

Story based quest with avoidable encounters.

Stealth and diplomacy sections can bypass some encounters. Some encounters may benefit from careful pulling of mobs.
Campaign: The Deathlord Arisen - NWS-DS8SB9O2S
Part 1: Death comes to Neverwinter - NW-DL8EPHRAT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by geoff873 on

Comments

• aldizzlealdizzle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just reviewed Murder of Dragons, hack-n-slash got a little tedious liked cresthaven though. I have 3 for review just search @aldizzle ,all are under 30 mins. would appreciate any reviews. Thank you
  • geoff873geoff873 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks, received a couple of notes about the heavy combat. Most of it can be skipped, but I think I need to tweak some things to show to how to do that more clearly.

Have played through the first of your quests, it was enjoyable and I didn't notice any real problems. Will get to the other two quests when I get the chance :)
    Campaign: The Deathlord Arisen - NWS-DS8SB9O2S
    Part 1: Death comes to Neverwinter - NW-DL8EPHRAT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]