test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Craft Collection Button

praxaxepraxaxe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
In the interests of reducing repetitive strain disorders we really need a simple one click solution to gather all completed crafts at once. A single button that collects all completed crafts at once could save this game and revolutionize the world.:)
Post edited by praxaxe on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes I would love a button to collect all tasks at once , I would also love a way to start three of the same task with just one button press but I'm guessing that could be more difficult .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited August 2014
    praxaxe wrote: »
    In the interests of reducing repetitive strain disorders we really need a simple one click solution to gather all completed crafts at once. A single button that collects all completed crafts at once could save this game and revolutionize the world.:)

This would be awesome. Also a repeat last task would be cool as well.
  • sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zdaddyo wrote: »
    This would be awesome. Also a repeat last task would be cool as well.
    +1 a "repeat all" would really be the shiznit
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Do want.
    //////////
  • gman118gman118 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    As much as we all want this,it will be a no,because this only speeds bots AD making faster so realistically they could just make more alts cause they have more time if this feature is added.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's been requested multiple times. That, and a x3 or xAll button too.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • praxaxepraxaxe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Asking that we be allowed to bank craft supplies isn't too much to ask but this button thing is a given. Just do it already!
  • praxaxepraxaxe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If they are using bots they don't need this feature, it is irrelevant to them. Not giving us this button only punishes the legit players.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd love a "collect all" as well as variations on "collect and repeat." It would make using a mobile device so much easier!
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.