test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lostmauth Dungeon Bugs

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
A few of us ran the new DD today and here's what we found:

1) Boss fights: Cannot see "red" zone. We were constantly getting proned/CCed and had no idea where the attacks were coming from. This happened on the Scorpions and the final boss.

2) Lostmauth: "Red" area was blue when you have to stand on the tiny dias. That, or we were knocked around with no warning.

3) Damage seems extremely high. We were running perfects/rank 10s and were getting blasted. I was one-shotted with Shield on Tab. GF was his for 20k-30k with his shield up.

We did not finish the DD. Best we got was final boss down to around 10%. Ran 2 CWs, HR, TR and GF.
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yeah i have only been able to kill it 2 times since it's been bugged. Can confirm these bugs are in there :(
    Please fix soon!!!
  • meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I agree. Especially the part where you have to stand in the middle and those blue rings show the knocking direction (or whatever they are supposed to show).

Once there are no bugs and you know what to do, this is actually a very fun encounter.

Suggestion (Epic version):

Buff the dragon's HP by 100 - 300%. With a good team, he goes down way too fast. Sure, he hits like a truck, but with our team (2x CW, GWF, TR, HR), he went down in no time. And none of us had any special gear from the new content. Plus, I was the only one with Rank 10s. All the other party members were somewhere between rank 6 and rank 8. We were happy that he went down so fast, because the bugs were annoying. But once they are fixed, this fight should take longer for the party to be able to fully enjoy its mechanics.
  • aaablacklady9aaablacklady9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Uhm i hear around the game that there is a class whit healing skill o,o it's called DC, grab 1 and you wont get oneshotted.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yup, and a GF with Into the Fray will help too.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Uhm i hear around the game that there is a class whit healing skill o,o it's called DC, grab 1 and you wont get oneshotted.

Go run it and see for yourself. Take a DC. You'll love it.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014

No amount of healing can heal a one shot.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    But Astral Shield will help. In my experience the best thing is to fight Lostmauth from under his belly within an Astral Shield.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    People were calling for one-shots to make a GF more viable and in Mod4 the class can get to formidable HP levels as well. My DPS (!) build has 45k and can easily survive these kind of hits.

If you have an experienced group with the skill and timing to dodge the nuke, it's a cakewalk. Otherwise you better bring a DC and a high HP GF.
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    loboguild wrote: »
    People were calling for one-shots to make a GF more viable and in Mod4 the class can get to formidable HP levels as well. My DPS (!) build has 45k and can easily survive these kind of hits.

If you have an experienced group with the skill and timing to dodge the nuke, it's a cakewalk. Otherwise you better bring a DC and a high HP GF.

Pretty much this, honestly. The only times I got 1 shot on my PvE GWF (~27k HP) was on the first group of enemies in the dungeon (I really underestimated the damage lol) and maybe once or twice on the final boss from one of attacks, but it usually left me with ~1-3k HP left if I was at full health.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    The FX splat warning issues not drawing consistently will be at least partially alleviated with the .2 update yesterday, please let me know if that is not the case.