test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding

crazyjesusopcrazyjesusop Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Unplayable lags are back. Before even thinking with "check your graphics, bro" type of replies, I will say - NO. Just no!

Rubberbanding with teleporting problems (teleporting to starting location) with Server not responding up to 40 sec. This was a big problem for EU gamers few weeks/months back, then it seemed fixed, now it's back again. GG PVP = 0 chance to play. I literary cannot leave campfire. PVE is a bit better but that's not great neither (redcaps are able to kill me because they have enough time to aggro, attack me and kill me, all during "Server not responding" phase).
Back in a day, people said it was because some bad ... something.. on trace route. I guess those dudes decided to start f*** the internet again. :(
Game is completely unplayable.

My D/L speed is 30Mbps, U/L is 20Mbps, I have 0 problems with any other service (youtube, fb, even this website forum....) only the game :(
My location is Serbia, Europe.
Post edited by crazyjesusop on

Comments

• mertayanmertayan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Only thıs game Same problem.

Other app, or browser or my pc not have problem.

Thıs problem start is 1 agust 00:00.

İ not playeble this game. 2000 ping, Server not responding and dc.

My location is turkey/eu.

Please fix thıs problem.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm in the US and have had the same problems. I however did a pathping and it was a cogent router between me and pwe. Without doing this kind of test this is all pointless rage.
  • zsolyzsolyzsolyzsoly Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just like the others said. Lags started two days ago (since aug 1) and they make the game pretty unplayable. Please check it out and do something about it! Thanks! My location Romania/Europe
  • kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I didn't want to start a thread so i'll just plop it in here since it's semi-relative.Auction House only says "searching" nothing ever comes up.My professions are all frozen,I can't collect the finished ones and obviously not start new ones.The game itself is running at full speed everything is smooth but both these are frozen,very odd.There has been multiple times though in the last few days with insane rubberbanding and booting me and sometimes it runs perfect,AH and Pro's don't work either time.It's been a few days and has probably cost me a half million AD.I also tried on multiple good connections and i'm running at 3.7 mbps real speed aka 35 mbps.?Something funky is going on and i'm already on the brink of quitting.Mass usa

Totally frozen (the pro's not the screen)
    xR6i8B8.png
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yes, back here too...

14 244 ms 212 ms 223 ms te3-4.ccr01.bos06.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.46.
    134]

new module... bang.
    edited August 2014
    zacazu wrote: »
    yes, back here too...

14 244 ms 212 ms 223 ms te3-4.ccr01.bos06.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.46.
    134]
    That's what I'm saying though, that's cogent, and outside of PWE's control, they don't control another company. http://www.cogentco.com/
  • crazyjesusopcrazyjesusop Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    That's what I'm saying though, that's cogent, and outside of PWE's control, they don't control another company. http://www.cogentco.com/

You are so wrong if you think this does not reflect on Cryptic (even if they are truly not to blame). Think about it - they offer a service that is impossible to consume. Not because of them, but still impossible to consume. Imagine it like this: great company offer to sell great car in a country where driving is forbidden to everyone. You think someone would buy it? I freaking cannot believe I have to explain this. And I do explain it because last time when this was happening, there were moderators here and maybe some admins who simply came to forum and said exactly what you said. I feel like they simply don't care.

Update on issue - still completely unplayable. I log in to chat with friends in guild (chat is the only thing that works). If wasn't for them, I would abandon Neverwinter the moment I saw "Server not responding". And as for me, that will be the first thing I remember when I think back of Neverwinter. Not the dungeons, not graphic, not even guildies.... it's "Server not responding" combined with nice rubberbanding.
    edited August 2014
    You are so wrong if you think this does not reflect on Cryptic (even if they are truly not to blame). Think about it - they offer a service that is impossible to consume. Not because of them, but still impossible to consume. Imagine it like this: great company offer to sell great car in a country where driving is forbidden to everyone. You think someone would buy it? I freaking cannot believe I have to explain this. And I do explain it because last time when this was happening, there were moderators here and maybe some admins who simply came to forum and said exactly what you said. I feel like they simply don't care.

Update on issue - still completely unplayable. I log in to chat with friends in guild (chat is the only thing that works). If wasn't for them, I would abandon Neverwinter the moment I saw "Server not responding". And as for me, that will be the first thing I remember when I think back of Neverwinter. Not the dungeons, not graphic, not even guildies.... it's "Server not responding" combined with nice rubberbanding.
    You'll find this thread on every mmo forum. The whole of the internet has problems with cogent.
  • berhudarolberhudarol Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have also lag and server nor responding error. Game is not playable for me right now.
  • crazyjesusopcrazyjesusop Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Day 5. This is getting worse and worse... Now I can't even get into the game to chat. Server not responding on map loading screen.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?185612-Feedback-Lag-and-Rubberbanding

Please perform and post the results you're getting from the tests outlined in this thread.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com