Comments

• nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Does anyone mind sending me a PM with info about what is going on? Oo
    i dont think thats an appropriate thing to ask for
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the lack of action taken in this game against those involved in these game breaking events that encourage others to be involved in unscrupulous activities which are detrimental to the game's future. Considering the severity of this most recent event, I extremely hope some kind of action will be taken to avoid severely negative consequences that could arise as a result of it. That is about all that can be said.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    it's not possible to roll back, roll back to what this has probably been happening for months. im not trying to be negative but look at all the other times stuff like this has happened.

it's never not possible, it may be highly unlikely, but it's not impossible.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Do we have an ETA for when the servers will be back up? I was just getting ready to log back on. :( Also, will tonight's live stream still take place?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • iceshard2faceiceshard2face Member Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    freshour wrote: »
    It's a paper trail. It's obvious this has been done for MONTHS. It all comes down to how much they want to search and ban people and if those people can get their assets dispersed out enough that the dev's give up. It's why in mod 3 we have to refine, it was their solution to getting rid of the duped enchants rather than admitting they screwed up lol..

So, chances are they will wipe the obvious accounts, temp ban some of the wrong people, and give us an event that we can spend ad on to get an epic item to try and zap some of this AD out of the economy to bring the inflation down.

OR - let you buy some other item for AD - again much easier than finding the people that do this ever single mod lol. Just my experience in the year I've seen PW operate. I would just love them to admit they screwed up, fire a few people and poof, get this game running smoothly again :D

doubtful everyone gets to keep everything these days
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I highly doubt they'll be a rollback. Why? Those devices were introduced when? Module 2? The last six hours is nothing.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • singingbladesingingblade Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I guess my main concern is this I have been playing by the rules. I am training my leadership, invoking and learning about the auction house. I believe in earning what you get. So far customer support has been excellent. I would like thank the community monitors. I hope all goes well.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you all for PMs.

It would be really logical now to suspect THAT may be one of the reasons of backlog on ZAX now ?
  • freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ixalmaris wrote: »

I do not expect immediate action, that is hardly possible, but I expect communication and also admitting what was wrong.

That last part would require taking some form of responsibility, ever.
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    Updated original post.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited August 2014
    Sorry for the sudden downtime, adventurers!

EDIT: We're still working on it. Sorry about that! We'll have the server up soon.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited August 2014
    We apologize for the downtime, Neverwinter adventurers. Our maintenance has completed. We can't wait to see you in-game!
This discussion has been closed.