test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible to combine guild chats?And Alliance system

gman118gman118 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So as my topic says,is it possible to combine guild chats,by that i mean i have a friend who's the leader of a different guild and want to be able to play together without all the work of PM'ing everyone, so we are wondering if its possible to make guild chats combine,also we would both love to see a alliance system being made.

So if it isn't possible,what do you guys think about them adding an alliance type of system,and how it be implemented??
Post edited by gman118 on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes. Make a custom chat channel that people can join. You can put a password on it, then give it out to the guilds you'd like to invite to the channel.

Instructions are here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?206631-Guide-Custom-Channel-Creation-Joining-and-List
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    By the chat tabs bottom left theres a gear, on the custom channels tab you can create your own channel. You can either invite others to it, or they can type a command to join.
  • gman118gman118 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Yes. Make a custom chat channel that people can join. You can put a password on it, then give it out to the guilds you'd like to invite to the channel.

Instructions are here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?206631-Guide-Custom-Channel-Creation-Joining-and-List
    AWESOME!So on the other topic now what do you guys think about and alliance system,like cant fight each other in PvP,or maybe if they ever make a Raid system(no idea what the raid system is,someone explain it to me))2-3 guilds can team up.
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    gman118 wrote: »
    AWESOME!So on the other topic now what do you guys think about and alliance system,like cant fight each other in PvP,or maybe if they ever make a Raid system(no idea what the raid system is,someone explain it to me))2-3 guilds can team up.

In PvP you can fight ppl of your guild, also OPvP doesn't look guilds to see who can fight with who, i would like an alliance system but in this game there is no purpose.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    That is an interesting idea