test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poll - Dragonborn Legend Pack

ybussi1ybussi1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
yes:) or no:mad: ?
Post edited by ybussi1 on

Comments

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You kind of forgot the poll part of this poll.
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nowai will spend good hard earned money for this. Nothing is account bound, with out that it will NEVER happen.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • ybussi1ybussi1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    You kind of forgot the poll part of this poll.
    you were to quick!
  • truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes or no what? Yes I want one, no i will not get it. I would get if i could buy with zen.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    hmmmm, 75$ to play a dragonborn, didn't even have to think about it for a second.

NAH THANKS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    How much is the race token by itself?
  • amselamsel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i wanted a mount Dx
    PWE player Since 2008 ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    In their dreams maybe... ;)
  • subsidalsubsidal Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would if the price was fair. It's way way way way overpriced as it is.
    edited July 2014
    As citizens of the Forgotten Realms we can make a change.

Game developers need to read each char in a post and not to pick one item repeated in a general idea.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lol no thanks , I'd rather save my money , Destiny comes out on 9/9/14 .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    $99 ($75 on sale) is way too much, so no.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would've gotten it had the secondary item been a dragon mount or pet.
    Don't really have an interest in doo-dads that burn out or fashion sets.

Dragon ring is nice at least. But without a mount or pet, $75 is too much.
    Full price is unthinkable.

(They seem to have confused the Drow popularity in books with the
    scant number that had Dragonborn.)
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    75 dollars for a race? No ty :p
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not a chance. Get rid of the extra's, I won't buy them after mod1's were glitched and still not fixed. If they put Dragonborn alone up for 10-20 I'll think about it.
  • xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Comparing it to the Knight of the Feywild Pack (fairest as that included a race too)

Pay for race - check
    Fashion - check (3 for DB)
    Artifact - Yes, KFW no
    Ring - check (KFW had a neck Stone item)
    Enchantment - check (2 for DB)
    Title - no
    Epic Pet - No
    Epic Mount - No
    Bag - Yes (KFW no)
    Extra Character slot - check
    Race change token - Yes, KFW no
    Glyphs - Yes, KFW no
    Adventurer's Helper Pack - No
    600,000 Astral Diamonds - No

So there are some plus points, but the biggest are the lack of pet and mount and 600K AD whilst paying an extra $39.99 - IMHO
  • xianclinnxianclinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I won't pay the price. As you can see, I have no problems, or trouble spending money.

The problem I have is, I spent 199.99 dollars over one year ago, and still do not feel I have gotten my money's worth. Also feel looking back, the pack itself was lacking but still better than this one.
    100 dollars (normal price) for a race? No thanks. I'll be buying Dragon Age 3 instead.

I guess Neverwinter just isn't the kind of game, where I feel 300 dollars is worth it.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    For what you are getting its not worth it, If the race was a 20 - 30 dollar fee maybe would sale a lot more. If you put a epic mount in then yes it would sale the pack as is some what include the 600,000 AD and you would have a great sale item. As it stands right now I will not be getting it but I did not get any of the packs with the races in them. At some point if it is released will play then as of right now no already have a tifling picked for the warlock race, but would have to say they would make an awesome Great weapons fighter.
  • mojopowermojopower Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They must have that Race change Token priced pretty high, but even still the lack of an epic mount and companion is a fail, $99 bucks!!! Who ever is in charge of marketing better smarten up take a look at your data, heck read the forums.
  • tagnusironsordtagnusironsord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Three words to describe my reaction, even at the "sale" price.

Not. A. Chance.

Granted, I laughed for quite a while before I could form coherent syllables.
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited July 2014
    This backfired on you guys because you charge too much for things people don't even want/need. If this trend continues I don't only see you guys losing sales but also players. Good luck.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No. I'm going to buy either DA3 or Elite: Dangerous instead.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited July 2014
    Everyone has issue with this vague pack offer,
    I contribute money to this creation in hope that the development team will bring us more great content.
    Dev-Team, you dont bite the hand that feed you!. :mad:
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    People don't realize that when you get a pack, all your character gets the pack but cannot reclaim the items if they have that item in their inventory even if they are not account bound. Not sure about the Glyph probably can't reclaim those. But ppl complaining about items being BoP and not account bound never bought a pack obviously.
  • rarumbergerrarumberger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My goodness, no. Prices like this are part of the reason so many people quit the game shortly after starting. There's nothing in that pack that remotely justifies the expense, for one thing, but even if there was, seeing price tags like this turns off far more players than it attracts. SMH. I'd be shocked if they didn't lose more current players over this than the number of these stupid things they actually sell.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nope. I will never pay to play a race, class or whatever. Not a cent. Not an astral diamond. (I expect this will be like that renegade Drow they offered only in a pack, then later offered the regular Drow as standard. If that turns out not to be the case, then I have no further use for the gamemasters, or the game.)

This isn't because I am cheap. I have given them more money than some have paid for their cars. But that was before it started to feel like I was being pressured into it. I'll bet a fair dime that they made more money back then than they are making now. (Not because of me, but because of perceptions.)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • proneificationproneification Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 494 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    No.

If the race was best for PvP, I would maybe pay 5 USD for it, not more. I am not interested in bundles with stuff I do no care about.

Anyway nice job paywalling it lol. Free games is free.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Some of the items are kind of tempting, but the price certainly isn't. Plus the fact that so many negative changes and direction of being more money grabbing is turning me off this game. I did partially want to quit, but with finally having a lot of AD generation and promising myself to try the warlock, I'll probably be trying out mod 4. Not sure it'll be enough for me to make me want to stay past that so I guess making hefty purchases wouldn't be a good thing. Plus I'd only want to contribute that much to someone who values their customers more.

I'd definitely want to know more about the new race and whether something similar will come for free eventually like what has happened previously. Also the artifact at legendary stats. I guess they put it on sale to try and justify the higher price but isn't quite working as planned...
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I saw a reddit post about certain top PVP players who exploited their primary stats saying in a channel that their increased stats did not matter in PVP and that they shouldn't be punished.

But now, having the option to choose between '+2 dex' or '+2 int' is gamebreaking?

I'm confused
This discussion has been closed.