test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym PVP: luskan vs delzoun

2»

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    Honestly I want to see the spread of people sent to different points at the start. 13 points means that they only held a point maybe two for a couple seconds before it was contested and never got it back. That's the part I'm really curious about. Was it small groups to every point? Back cap immediately then go for your closer points? etc etc etc.

We wiped them out before they made it past their home nodes. By the time they respawn we own all the nodes and they're spawncamped.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    lady808 wrote: »
    I'm sure people could speculate on why the guilds went Delz or Lusk. The guild I was in at the time went Lusk because we didn't care for the coat of arms for Delz. We liked the crossed swords better than the bearded dwarf face. I'm sure a lot of other guilds went with Delz because they wanted to be the "good guys" and wanted to "represent". This certainly seemed true on Dragon. A LOT of the RP folks went Delz because they wanted to be the "good guys". Unfortunately for Delz, they took part in the GG events and I'm sure that didn't help them in the PvP part.

PVP guilds went luskan because most of these players are rich and do not do PVE stuff. They prefer the faster Q time. They just want to either queue in the last 5minutes for the seals or queue as a guild to wipe any team the delz could put out there for the lols
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    And people wonder why nobody likes GG..

And 9 out of 10 times (ish) delzoun does it to the luskans. Not to mention this same thing can happen in regular pvp too. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes you lose brutally.
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And 9 out of 10 times (ish) delzoun does it to the luskans. Not to mention this same thing can happen in regular pvp too. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes you lose brutally.

No, I have never ever seen a Delzoun vs. Luskan where Delzouns won 3000-13. It's the PVP guilds who do the roflstomping.
    edited July 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    And people wonder why nobody likes GG..

I like GG just fine. I just refuse to do the PVP part any more. In fact my current character has the Skull artifact without even setting foot in any PVP match at all, just by converting Grym coins to glory.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pointsman wrote: »
    No, I have never ever seen a Delzoun vs. Luskan where Delzouns won 3000-13. It's the PVP guilds who do the roflstomping.

13 No. I have seen sub 200 though, and 9 out of 10 matches I was in delzoun did spawn camp the Luskans eventually.
    edited July 2014
    I like GG just fine. I just refuse to do the PVP part any more. In fact my current character has the Skull artifact without even setting foot in any PVP match at all, just by converting Grym coins to glory.

It is funnier when PVP guilds in Luskan spawn camp dezloun players with 14k-15k GS than the Delz spawncamping 9k GS luskans
    edited July 2014
    13 No. I have seen sub 200 though, and 9 out of 10 matches I was in delzoun did spawn camp the Luskans eventually.

Sub-200 is rare. It's more like 3000-1000ish.
    edited July 2014
    It is funnier when PVP guilds in Luskan spawn camp dezloun players with 14k-15k GS than the Delz spawncamping 9k GS luskans

I don't get the "funny" part, and probably never will. I don't see anything "funny" in roflstomping your opponent, when you *know* full well that this is what's going to happen, and then just standing around for 10 minutes waiting for the match to end.
    edited July 2014
    I don't get the "funny" part, and probably never will. I don't see anything "funny" in roflstomping your opponent, when you *know* full well that this is what's going to happen, and then just standing around for 10 minutes waiting for the match to end.

I'm not the one doing the stomping.

Also, these delzouns are part of "lesser" PVP guilds and 'prestigious' PVE guilds (if there is still such a thing) so they are more inclined to fight than Luskans who AFK immediately
  • benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Luskan wins most of the 5-10 minute game I get into at the end for daily credit. I won't queue with more than 10 minutes left anymore, a full 30 minute PVP game where neither side even gets enough points to win the match and you spend most of your time riding a horse is just too much of a chore.
  • lady808lady808 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    PVP guilds went luskan because most of these players are rich and do not do PVE stuff. They prefer the faster Q time. They just want to either queue in the last 5minutes for the seals or queue as a guild to wipe any team the delz could put out there for the lols

I was actually talking about back before the server merge. At this moment in time... Yes, the PvP guilds are going more Luskan for easier que times.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If you're going to ride my HAMSTER... At least pull my hair"
    Taking the trash out, one badguy at a time.
    "Satisfaction guaranteed or twice your trash back."