test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prepare for the key QQ

Comments

• ctf4voidctf4void Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If making items that were once tradeable in the AH BoA one after another, what relevant items will remain BoE and tradeable in the AH?
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    stah01 wrote: »
    I made my enchants and farmed cn like other players. Not sure how I doomed the game lol. I wasnt here for the Caturday scandal but I have heard people have SO Much ad from that event. And about 6 months ago things were cheap. So again.. dont throw your accusations my way.. You dont know me and I am not a chinese bot farmer. Keep it on topic.

I was there for "Caturday". Many people were affected by the AH scandal... There are still people with ridiculous amounts of AD that PWE didn't catch!
  • larethiancorelonlarethiancorelon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Really? where did you learn that http://nw-forum.pl.perfectworld.eu/ is the same as http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com ?

Polish, Turkish and Italian Neverwinter haven't migrated to Arcgames yet. Just sayin'.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ctf4void wrote: »
    If making items that were once tradeable in the AH BoA one after another, what relevant items will remain BoE and tradeable in the AH?

Epics......
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    good good, still need to make companions and coal wards from z store bound to account as well.

edit:mounts are not tradeable, of course, my mistake while typing.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    In my opinion, everything sold on the Zen Market should be Bound to Account on Acquire. It *might* help the economy quite a bit (though I'm not sure, I'm not schooled in economics in any way).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ok so less people opening lockboxes and/or also increased time before some players are able to purchase keys exchanging ad for zen, this means less offer in the AH of items contained in the boxes = everything will be much more expensive now? I mean mounts, companions, etc.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    I'm not someone with a ton of zen items or currency so I'm not defending myself. I'm a free market person and it seems as though there will be a lot of people affected by these changes who are going to be out a whole truckload of currency because trades they were planning to make will no longer be possible and the items they are stuck with they don't want or need.

Yep, I didn't deal with keys nor ever had or used more than 4-5 so it doesn't affect me directly, but I'm an AH trader and I see these sudden changes with no notice can ruin a honest trader in a blink... one moment you have a huge investment going on, waiting for the right time to sell, a moment later you have a pile of useless garbage you can't use (it kinda happened to me when GG armors suddenly became bound, a few months ago).
    edited July 2014
    Nor has this one. I don't see your point. If it's not listed as official of the official forums at http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com, I don't care what it says. Even if it turns out to be right.

Denial is the first stage... Better get to the second and just accept that you'll have to use all those keys in your bank now... :)

By the way... its legit... the poster is a PW moderator DwightMC...

You can leave now. Good day.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lionmaruu0 wrote: »
    good good, still need to make mounts and in special companions and coal wards from z store bound to account as well.

And screw over F2P people who need a 110% mount?
    edited July 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »

Not sure what you mean since F2P could still trade AD for ZEN and buy the mount form the store....
  • anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »

.. I see no need. Is all about "want" not about "need"
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    The way this game went, I won't play any PWE game ever again.

This sums up my feelings too , making keys now BoP is bad enough but making it retroactive is a disgrace , can't really say much more , cryptic incapable of dealing with bot issues so takes it out on the playerbase , wow just wow.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    you cant trade zen mounts
  • ctf4voidctf4void Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I always wondered why at the floor of the protector's garden there are only three spaces for roman numbers. One slot is already occupied with the roman number "1". There are only two more, "2" and "3" can be written in them. Now I know why there are no additional slots on the floor for 4,5,6...
    edited July 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean since F2P could still trade AD for ZEN and buy the mount form the store....

I agree, however PWE needs to do a better job on the exchange. As it stands it could take anywhere from 1-5 days for someone to do that. If I want to buy a mount immediately, I should be able.

Another option is to have an AD cost under the zen cost in the actual Zen store.... lol... I wish.
  • atlaskeanatlaskean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited July 2014
    Perhaps people are missing a possible big picture here. Perhaps they are slowly gearing up to move towards a subscription based game?
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Jeah <.<

All Lockbox items will cost now double or triple more AD!!

Prepare for +50k million AD for Mounts,Pets,artifacs or what ever on lockbox-

this will finally destroyed the economy!! GZ
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    In my opinion, everything sold on the Zen Market should be Bound to Account on Acquire. It *might* help the economy quite a bit (though I'm not sure, I'm not schooled in economics in any way).

I've been thinking this for quite some time actually. the BIGGEST reason the ZAX is in the state it's in is because ppl are selling unbound Zen items on the AH to bypass the 500:1 ZAX cap. Eliminate that and suddenly the ZAX will start to normalize, as the only way to get AD for Zen will be the ZAX
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    inb4 whole zen store becomes bta
    It already is. Anyone with a basic knowledge of economics can tell you that much. It's a downward spiral into nothingness. A big thank you to all the people unable to control their egos and are running BiS thanks to buying botted items! Good job! You ruined the game.
    Lol, Cryptic did a fine job doing that for themselves. I'll just be glad when people realise how bad they are. Of course they're not the only ones. Gaming was better when companies didn't exploit the **** out of the f2p and DLC bandwagon.
  • elitegrahamelitegraham Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Pretty bad assumptions there. but you don't know me, so I have no right to expect any better. But for your information: I have never bought or used a key, and I will never do so. I prefer spending my money on something more substantial than gambling. In fact, I don't even have more than 3mil AD. I have had no use for more. I actually play the game instead of farming useless AD all day long.
    The lesson to be learned here: Don't mess with a bull unless you know it's real weaknesses AND have a method of using it to your advantage. And this bull has none. You can leave now. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

You seem a nice guy...
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Awww keys were my standard birthday/x-mas gifts :(
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    This sums up my feelings too , making keys now BoP is bad enough but making it retroactive is a disgrace , can't really say much more , cryptic incapable of dealing with bot issues so takes it out on the playerbase , wow just wow.

Precisely, it is the retroactive thing that has people worried.

Right now it is impossible for anyone to have confidence as to what else can be (retroactively) changed like this..
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Awww keys were my standard birthday/x-mas gifts :(

Yep keys were a good gifting and payment item.
    edited July 2014
    xgrandz02 wrote: »
    Jeah <.<

All Lockbox items will cost now double or triple more AD!!

Prepare for +50k million AD for Mounts,Pets,artifacs or what ever on lockbox-

this will finally destroyed the economy!! GZ

How will that destroy the economy. Nobody will buy them. Thus, prices will have to come down :).
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nor has this one. I don't see your point. If it's not listed as official of the official forums at http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com, I don't care what it says. Even if it turns out to be right.
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Here's the complete patch notes for this week's maintenance:
    Items and Economy
    • Enchanted Keys will now be Bind on Account on Pickup. This change is retroactive and is meant to reduce the negative behaviors of 3rd party sites with their use of keys. They will bind onto the next character that picks them up for cases where they remain in the Auction House or Guild Banks.

Now you can take you head out of the sand.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i dont see any problem with keys being BOA , the only problem is to players who had hordes of keys to make AD by exploiting players to sell them for prices more than what there actual price is , and npo the mount prices will not increase cause if some1 going to pay triple the amount of the actual companion they can just buy zen from zax and try there luck , so no it wil not affect AH in longterm but sure for couple of weeks AH will be slightly unstable , but looking at big picture economy will be stable.
This discussion has been closed.