test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prepare for the key QQ

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)

Comments

• abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Keys Account Bound after this patch....

discuss

http://nw-forum.pl.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=39842&p=328842

I don't speak Polish so I can't tell what that says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »

I think I saw the post where you called it and then Defrag said it sounded consistent, but I thought nah.....

Note to self: Listen to defrag and rayrdan's predictions in future......
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Better call in the riot police because ****s gonna go down now....
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    not enough of a heads up, for those who wanted but have yet to put them on the AH. i also foresee a mad rush to 'accidentally' withdraw keys from guild banks...
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You should buy it.. only the russian server is seperate. The polish are definitely on our server, shouting Pomocy! and getting a group together to screw in a lightbulb.

Sad day, RIP
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And be prepared, c. wards from the zen store will be bta eventually too. Both are getting used as new currency to sell for ad to get around the 500:1.
  • lordmentallordmental Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    I don't really care. Nor do I care about rumors on a non-official forum. Again, as long as I don't see it on the patch/release notes in the official manner, I'm not buying it.

My thoughts exactly. I'll believe it when I see it. Besides, they'd pretty much have to implement this on all other games, wouldn't they?
    edited July 2014
    I don't really care. Nor do I care about rumors on a non-official forum. Again, as long as I don't see it on the patch/release notes in the official manner, I'm not buying it.

That is an official forum, it's under the same domain as this one.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    I don't speak Polish so I can't tell what that says.

Google Chrome will translate to english or another language. It basically says all keys will be bound to account retroactively. Keys in guild banks will be assigned to the person that removes them. Basically, no more buying keys and selling them on AH for AD.
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    And be prepared, c. wards from the zen store will be bta eventually too. Both are getting used as new currency to sell for ad to get around the 500:1.

Sadly enough, this is probably true.... This ZAX situation is really messing up the game, isn't it...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited July 2014
    Really? where did you learn that http://nw-forum.pl.perfectworld.eu/ is the same as http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com ?

On the very bottom of the page, it is copyrighted by perfectworld
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited July 2014
    charononus wrote: »

Yep, that makes perfect sense too if the Devs are making drastic changes with no warning. This does seem incredibly sudden though - perhaps there was a key dupe exploit?

Also I am betting leadership AD is going to be nerfed soon too...
    edited July 2014
    Really? where did you learn that http://nw-forum.pl.perfectworld.eu/ is the same as http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com ?

Seriously dude...? Do you know anything about the interwebz.... check the bottom of the page.... check the source...
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Cockatrice Companion's petrification now no longer penetrates through CC immunity effects and lasts slightly less on players than it does on NPCs.

Finally =.=
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
    edited July 2014
    I think this is great. Hopefully prices will stabilize a bit in the AH now. Still need to do something about those third party AD sites now though...
    edited July 2014
    and they nerfed black ice enchant drops too.... I was just starting to farm it, I already had 4 stacks of R5s X_X
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good thing I traded my 300 keys for perfect enchantments today o_o

P.S Coal wards BOP, Keys BOP, everything BOP, GG.
    edited July 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Good thing I traded my 300 keys for perfect enchantments today o_o

P.S Coal wards BOP, Keys BOP, everything BOP, GG.

I feel bad for the guy you traded them too lmao XD
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    group5e wrote: »
    I think this is great. Hopefully prices will stabilize a bit in the AH now. Still need to do something about those third party AD sites now though...
    Won't stabilize anything as long as there are other items people want from the store that aren't bound.
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "Welcome travelers! We are confident that recently also noticed an increased presence of other sites in Neverwinter, which worked to the detriment of the game. In order to reduce the effectiveness of these individuals, our developers were forced to implement large but necessary change. appeared some time alarmingly many scams on the Enchanted Keys. fraud consisted in the fact that the players' accounts were hacked and robbed shortly after I bought Enchanted keys just from other sites that offered them for sale. Therefore, the players seemed real money, not receiving keys and lost account the content of what is generally a very negative influence on player experience associated with Neverwinter. therefore decided that from today, July 17, just after the Break Technology, Enchanted Keys will be assigned to your account . This change will be retroactive, which means that will affect all the Enchanted Keys in Neverwinter, regardless of when they were purchased. This is to ensure that the despicable actions of others are no longer used the Enchanted Keys as bait to rob the players' accounts. Moreover:

Enchanted Keys will automatically assign to the player's account when they are purchased in the store ZEN.
    Developers are also plans that the keys that are currently stored in such places as the Bank Gildyjny or Auction House attributed to the player's account at the time when they are withdrawn from them.

Keys that are currently listed on the market automatically assigned to your account, which it buys.

We realize that this chang

When a translation/transcription has an obvious, and consistent, difficulty forming sentences that make any sense, you can be assured that it is a foreign entity's phishing attempt to scam you. Just saying..
    edit: google translate sucks more than ever..

Patch Notes: NW.15.20140707a.7

Here's the complete patch notes for this week's maintenance:

Content and Environment
    • Dread Ring Campaign task Decipher Thayan Writings can no longer be started more than 24 times as intended.

Items and Economy
    • Black Ice Enchantment drop quantities have been reduced from all places they drop (Heroic Encounters, Kessell's Retreat and in the Need for Mead quest. This also includes Corrupted and Purified enchantments from the final chest in Kessell's Retreat.
    • Cockatrice Companion's petrification now no longer penetrates through CC immunity effects and lasts slightly less on players than it does on NPCs.
    • Enchanted Keys will now be Bind on Account on Pickup. This change is retroactive and is meant to reduce the negative behaviors of 3rd party sites with their use of keys. They will bind onto the next character that picks them up for cases where they remain in the Auction House or Guild Banks.
    • Kessell's Sphere of Annihilation and the Black Ice Beholder Artifacts can both be properly equipped at the same time now.
    • Throne of the Lion: This item is no longer considered a Mount. it still behaves the same, allowing you to sit and think, but can now be placed in the normal item slots, instead of in the Mount slot. it also no longer has the standard dismount when taking damage rules.
    • Valindra's Crown Shard will no longer improperly reset internal cooldowns of other powers or remove buffs and other non-control debuffs.
    • Waters of El'Hazad power text description now note that the healing effect is unaffected by Healing Depression in PvP as is intended.

User Interface
    • Removed an old Leaderboard window that could be called up with commands.
    • The Celestial Store Chest of Campaign Treasures now properly lists that it will only give 1 Thayan Cipher.
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
    edited July 2014
    and they nerfed black ice enchant drops too.... I was just starting to farm it, I already had 4 stacks of R5s X_X

Same here. Great for artifacts... :(
  • lordmentallordmental Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It is probably wise to wait for Dev commentary on this.
    edited July 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    When a translation/transcription has an obvious, and consistent, difficulty forming sentences that make any sense, you can be assured that it is a foreign entity's phishing attempt to scam you. Just saying..

That's the google translate version, it's officially been posted in our patch notes too
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited July 2014
    group5e wrote: »

Well seeing you wont be able to sell the keys on the AH then, err, techincally yes....

As for the prices of non-keys the inflation is caused by too much AD in the system compared to ZEN and this will make things slightly WORSE as the key sales actually reduced the AD in the market because of the AH tax....
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well so the key coupon has become another useless drop. Are there any cupons left worth using? Coal ward would have to be a hell of a discount to be useful.
    edited July 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Well seeing you wont be able to sell the keys on the AH then, err, techincally yes....

As for the prices of non-keys the inflation is caused by too much AD in the system compared to ZEN and this will make things slightly WORSE as the key sales actually reduced the AD in the market because of the AH tax....

Not to mention that the ZAX is going to become even more backlogged now.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Also, from what I know, those sites are sellng perfect enchantments/ rank 10s too so make them BOP too?
    -,.,-
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Now what is the people going to use as new currency in order to get expensive items? WTB Pvorpal = 3k pwards?
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So, the game itches closer and closer to p2w only.
This discussion has been closed.