test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invocation not working

domslot1domslot1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi there - help greatly appreciated

I cannot invoke

I am level 18, done the quest, talked to the lady, have invoked once as have 1 celestial coin, but now...

In blue circle by lady in PE, using invenory tokens - if I walk onto a blue circle the trumpets sound, the prayer icon lights up (the one above the map top right) but pressing Ctrl-I does nothing. Nor does Alt and then clicking with the mouse.

I have tried re-logging, changing chars, changing key bindings, verifying files from launcher.... No joy

Help?

Thanks
D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So am I correct in assuming that the prayer icon in the upper right does *not* have a time amount still listed in it?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • domslot1domslot1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited July 2014
    Yep - no time listed in the prayer icon...
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    domslot1 wrote: »
    Yep - no time listed in the prayer icon...

Does your character even go into the animation at all? Are you able to try logging in on any other computer? What if you reset the binds to default?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • thebrimanthebriman Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    One possibility -- are your bags full? I've had times where it wouldn't let me invoke because there was no place to put the potion or whatever my deity was trying to give me.
  • domslot1domslot1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited July 2014
    Interesting thought - but bags have lots of space.... Thanks V much for replying and trying to help btw
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Did you recently mess around with your keybinds and maybe accidentally changed your keybind for invoking?

Just a thought . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • waterkelpiewaterkelpie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have the exact same problem as u described, invoked once after talking to Aralin then never again. Going to try the SCA idea to see if it works.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    Can those of you who are affected PM me with your character name that is affected? Also have you completed the Blacklake district?
  • vaschevasche Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Anyone have a fix for this yet?
  • kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Does your character even go into the animation at all? Are you able to try logging in on any other computer? What if you reset the binds to default?

I don't get any animation, I don't even have the countdown thing.I tried the other stuff already with no luck.It seems a lot of people have this problem I think simple things like full bags or simple quest brain farts can be ruled out.It's been a few weeks for me, a few weeks in which my now lvl 45 has missed out on a ton of EXP :(
    panderus wrote: »
    Can those of you who are affected PM me with your character name that is affected? Also have you completed the Blacklake district?

PM sent, thanks in advance for looking into it.
  • shivex4shivex4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Also happened to me before, solution was as before mentioned: Clear your inventory :)