test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Haunting of Verake [NW-DF682WITL]

kn1138kn1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
THE HAUNTING OF VERAKE

Short Code: NW-DF682WITL
Author: @Kn1138
Duration: 45 Minutes (Without Exploration)

Synopsis: The forest town of Verake and the sudden disappearance of its denizens have been the subject of countless stories and songs for decades. Now, a bard believes he has found a way to unravel the mystery surrounding Verake's past. All he needs is a brave adventurer to assist him writing the final ballad for the lost town.

- Heavy Emphasis on Dialogue, Character Development, RP, and Exploration

- Absolutely NO Combat

- Lots of Text: Over 300 Lines of Branching Dialogue and In-Game Texts

- Contains Mild Language and Some Disturbing Imagery

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

psY7GRF.jpg
ZIqQjXM.jpg
WZ524tk.jpg
Post edited by kn1138 on

Comments

• celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Awesome quest and beautifully done! The only issue I had seen really isn't an issue. The 'Go to the next map' set as a quest marker, but I really enjoyed the playthrough.
    Would you possibly play through mine?

Fables II
    NW-DTAAW45Z1
  • daikenurmouthdaikenurmouth Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey guys i'll give these both a shot today, do the same for me please! Currently lookin for reviews on ch2 of my campaign to get it out of review and get Ideas for what to add to it.

Search author zlainfurry.
  • kn1138kn1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Awesome quest and beautifully done! The only issue I had seen really isn't an issue. The 'Go to the next map' set as a quest marker, but I really enjoyed the playthrough.
    Would you possibly play through mine?

Fables II
    NW-DTAAW45Z1

Ah! Thank you so much for catching that. Apparently I flubbed the quest texts for the beginning and end some crazy how. Should be fixed now. And also thanks for checking out the campaign. Glad you enjoyed it. =D