test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Act 3) The Shrine of Decadence is trading reviews!

vephidvephid Member Posts: 50
edited July 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Dear Authors, I'm willing to trade reviews for reviews!

The Shrine of Decadence by: @vephid
Short Code: NW-DEA7P8WNA
Mission Type: Indoor - Storyline/Exploration/Delve
Average Duration: 20 minutes
Amount of Combat: Heavy
Starts at: World Map (The Midden)

Mission Summary: The Shrine of Decadence it's an adventure that takes place after the events in (Act 1) A Time of need, and (Act 2) Into the Deeps, so I would recommend to play the first two before trying this one!

You and your friends have been captured and held by a mysterious organization known as the "Bone Cult". Oblivious to everything that happens on the surface and separated from each other, you must gather your colleagues and find a way to escape your captors while you try to survive the horrors that lurk there.

Author tips/hints: Bring potions or you will be very sorry! (Bringing a friend helps too)

Screenshots/attachments:

screenshot_2014_07_11_20_36_41.jpg

screenshot_2014_07_11_20_50_43.jpg

screenshot_2014_07_11_20_43_54.jpg

Post your works below and I will review them ASAP!
Check out my campaign "A time of need" NWS-DK9TIAT7J! I'm still seeking and trading reviews, feel free to send me a message with your foundry code and I will play them as soon as possible.
Post edited by vephid on

Comments

• orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Playing through now.

1.) It might be good to customize Kalza and make her a little more recognizeable between her two forms.
    2.) Mharbhan refers to the player character as he, which would be incorrect if the player character was female.
    3.) "Adena lead will" should be "Adena will lead" in an objective after killing Mahrban.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • vephidvephid Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2014
    Playing through now.

1.) It might be good to customize Kalza and make her a little more recognizeable between her two forms.
    2.) Mharbhan refers to the player character as he, which would be incorrect if the player character was female.
    3.) "Adena lead will" should be "Adena will lead" in an objective after killing Mahrban.

It's done!

I'm still playing your campaign, but I've finished the first and second installments and gave you a tip. Interesting plot so far, is there any thread where I can post my thoughts about your campaign?
    Check out my campaign "A time of need" NWS-DK9TIAT7J! I'm still seeking and trading reviews, feel free to send me a message with your foundry code and I will play them as soon as possible.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying them. Yes, there is a thread for the campaign.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?568721-Trading-Review-The-Arcane-Conflict/page8&highlight=Arcane
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.