mini_324936wut.jpg
Post edited by brush4toilet on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    20mil retail price
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nice. I wish there were mount transmutes. Already got a 110 mount, and another would just make me cry about how much AD I could have sold it for...
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    WTS mod4 legendary mount, 80mill.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wow tubby little mini dragon thingy lol , awesome , can it fly? xD

jonkoca wrote: »
    Nice. I wish there were mount transmutes. Already got a 110 mount, and another would just make me cry about how much AD I could have sold it for...

Either that or a storage stable , I have a 110% mount too and until I can store it and my other 50% mounts like Blue ribbon piggeh and shadow wolf I probably won't get another , too much space used up on mounts already .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Reminds me of Wizard 101 days with my kids . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • brush4toiletbrush4toilet Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    and if you look at the new video, it seems there is a gold apparatus of kwalish...
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They could clear out the ZEN exchange backlog by only selling a limited number of these and auctioning them for 20 million bid......
    edited July 2014
    and if you look at the new video, it seems there is a gold apparatus of kwalish...

Nvm found it xD that apparatus is probably the one from the upcoming event , apparatus of Gond.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Wow tubby little mini dragon thingy lol , awesome , can it fly? xD

Either that or a storage stable , I have a 110% mount too and until I can store it and my other 50% mounts like Blue ribbon piggeh and shadow wolf I probably won't get another , too much space used up on mounts already .

In a past MMO that is exactly what they had since there were so many unique or special mounts that were hard to get, they didn't take up inventory space they had their own space, still limited but you could have like 10 I think before running out of space in storage, and they were always available to use, just pick which one you wanted and hot key it.

Would be great to have a stable that you could store mounts in. I'd even settle for a storage vendor area at the mount vendor to put my cool rare mounts into.

On a side note, really wish they would make mount upgrades cheaper. I get the zen ones being expensive (don't agree with it) and looking rare and cool and such but come on... spending what 3 million AD on upgrading a white mount (or green) to purple is just crazy, i've played this game since december and while I probably have had that much AD over the course of that time, i've never had that much at once, too much little stuff to buy that is more important than upgrading a white mount.
  • iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Love that Dragon mount.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "new encounters in familiär places"

does it mean, they are new dragon enemies on old places ? and not new content/new area ?

---
    @ iambecks1
    the dragon mount dont fly look at 1:20min they walk like this but faster.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    xgrandz02 wrote: »

does it mean, they are new dragon enemies on old places ? and not new content/new area ?

---
    @ iambecks1
    the dragon mount dont fly look at 1:20min they walk like this but faster.

Yes. There is a new area in Icespire Peak, Whispering Caverns, and Neverdeath Graveyard (I think that's the name) at the very least from what I remember.
    edited July 2014
    xgrandz02 wrote: »

Yes , you can start the campaign at level 30 , the first area I have seen with new area was Neverdeath graveyard but I'm guessing every map or at least most of them will have some new content to do with the new module.
  • ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They really need to start selling single character mounts. The mounts are fairly prices for an account wide unlock. But I don't want an account wide mount, I want different mounts for each character. So I pretty much won't buy the mounts at those prices, but I would spend the same money on a few different mounts bound to character.

That might just be me though, who knows.
  • sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Great Pic and that Dragon mount is sick! I'd buy the mount regardless of how many chars i used it on.
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Either that or a storage stable.

I've been hoping for this for a long while.

Basically a separate storage space, just like companions have. Perhaps even create something like a mount version of Sword Coast Adventures to reward you more for the mounts you get.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Love the new mount!

Though I think it will actually be a Drake, not a Dragon... Just going off my DnD memory there, but pretty sure w/o any wings it's a Drake. :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2014
    LOL! They have taken down the blog and the video , They forgot the movement had been reworked so probably need to reshoot it xD

Seems weird though because the video is still up on Youtube , at least at the time of writing this post -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1WkFF4zjYk
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Here is the vid on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1WkFF4zjYk
  • hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Unless its flying, I don't want it.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you look carefully, the person riding it also looks suspiciously dragonbornish, although he is wearing a lot of armor so I can't tell for sure.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
    edited July 2014
    Actually I wonder if that guy on the Dragon mount is a mounted enemy mob , his armor has the big huge pointed shoulder parts like the enemy mobs on foot do , just a guess.

The Dragon rider guy seems to have the same armor on as the enemy mobs and he is standing very close to a on foot enemy mob and it hasn't agroed to him xD

rYupCiQ.jpg

The guy behind the Drakes tail has VERY similar armor if not the same just a different color.

j8TTWO4.jpg
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    still waiting my chocobo.;)
  • durgabhairavidurgabhairavi Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    In a past MMO that is exactly what they had since there were so many unique or special mounts that were hard to get, they didn't take up inventory space they had their own space, still limited but you could have like 10 I think before running out of space in storage, and they were always available to use, just pick which one you wanted and hot key it.

Would be great to have a stable that you could store mounts in. I'd even settle for a storage vendor area at the mount vendor to put my cool rare mounts into. ....
    <<Would be great to have a stable that you could store mounts in>>

This should have been taken since the game was released. Do you guys remember when we wore the insignia in inventory? It now looks crazy. Having the mounts, "the fashion-clothes" in inventory scrambled with potions, weapons o just loot from dungeon is a nightmare!

About the mounts... not only I'm asking for his own tab in inventory but for two "buttons" in the UI.

Why having so many nice mounts for sale in zen-market, or in-game, in lock-box... we have only one button in UI?

About the dragon from screenshot... I think the dragon is "a enemy" not a char's mount... but I'm not sure.
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    New mount and new similar companion, no wings though sadly
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    wingless dragons are wyrms give us a real dragon that flys and you get my money lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • tripurantakatripurantaka Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Do you guys remember when we wore the insignia in inventory? It now looks crazy. Having the mounts, "the fashion-clothes" in inventory scrambled with potions, weapons o just loot from dungeon is a nightmare!

Yes, all that in a single place is a mess.

Also I think the suggestion of having the possibility of a quicker way of changing our active mounts is good.