test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leveling as a CW

hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
I could say it's just harder, but it's not. It's near impossible to kill some bosses on leveling after the nerfs, since we don't benefit of ArP enough while leveling to approach the damage we've been doing.

I just wanted to point that out. Our powers were nerfed due to the ArP fix, but lower levels don't even bother to get 24% and minimize the nerfs. I wonder how hard it will be to kill the last boss of the chain quest on Mount Hotenow, since for me it was the most tough.

TL;DR It's about 200% harder to level as a CW.
(´・ ω ・`)
Post edited by hefisdo on

Comments

• Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    24% ARP at low levels is ridiculously high! I am sure the casting times is something that will take adjusting but leveling a CW should still be easy... It took me almost a month to lvl my GF, took me just under 2 weeks to level my CW.
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    ahsherahsher Member Posts: 208 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    24% ARP at low levels is ridiculously high! I am sure the casting times is something that will take adjusting but leveling a CW should still be easy... It took me almost a month to lvl my GF, took me just under 2 weeks to level my CW.

My first character was a CW. It was extremely difficult learning curve. There are so many options in creation that you can really be very low powered. Wrong points spent in powers, skills, class abilities. Description of these in games are not very clear and lead to some serious issues.