test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hidden code good one this time!!!

spike0337spike0337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
They did a good job hiding the code this time.But I'v been looking for this one to pop up lol.Took a little bit to find but got it.
Good job guys keep it up.
Post edited by spike0337 on

Comments

• shavaruinshavaruin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    any hint? It doesn't have to be a good one, just an aid to point me in the right direction
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh yes, this is a good one this time!
    I thought they might do something like this on the previous hides/giveaways.
    Wonder what happens when they run out of places to hide these things?

Code hidden in this announcement: Gate Crashers CTA
  • fusionawesomefusionawesome Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    shavaruin wrote: »
    any hint? It doesn't have to be a good one, just an aid to point me in the right direction

I am giving you the cold shoulder and not paint you a picture on how to find it.
  • arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's nicely hidden this week, best by far. Well done cryptic. Keep it up :)
    edited July 2014
    I am giving you the cold shoulder and not paint you a picture on how to find it.

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Found it, but it is saying it is invalid. :(
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• lsternlstern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I found it too, without help this time :)
    14.Dec.14Bye bye Neverwinter!
  • hetz000hetz000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good one , really nicely done. Cant wait for the next one.
  • doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited July 2014

For the insanely stupid and those of us that can never find or get this before they expire, can somone tell me what i'm supposed to look for? A word a link or something? How am I supposed to know I found it? I've never found one and the last time I looked at one of these it was a word you clicked on and thus far none of the pics or words that are clickable offer up anythign that looks like a code to me but then again I havn't the faintest idea what it would look like if I did.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Funnily enough I found it within a minute and took ages to find the one where you had to highlight over the code even though I should've felt like that one was simple ):

But yeah was decently hidden.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think you typo'd or misread, Rabbinicus.. I just used it, no probs.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nice found it to, Good luck to the rest to find it :)
    edited July 2014
    Dorian, just Picture in your mind where you would put it, so that it is somewhere it hasn't been. If your resolution is too small it might be harder to find.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    edited July 2014
    I think you typo'd or misread, Rabbinicus.. I just used it, no probs.

Okay, thanks! Typing in what I am seeing, so I must be having difficulty with one of the letters.

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    For the insanely stupid and those of us that can never find or get this before they expire, can somone tell me what i'm supposed to look for? A word a link or something? How am I supposed to know I found it? I've never found one and the last time I looked at one of these it was a word you clicked on and thus far none of the pics or words that are clickable offer up anythign that looks like a code to me but then again I havn't the faintest idea what it would look like if I did.

Well I'm not going to tell you since that kind of ruins it for the ones that do find it themselves. But I will say that older ones had differen't ways of finding them such as selecting all the text to reveal the code, reading the actual blog where the code was in plain sight but since we filter out and try to cut to the point some of us miss it and another where you highlighted over a word which revealed the code as a link.
    edited July 2014
    Rabb, there are two letters before the first cap.
    edited July 2014
    Fine when this is over will someone take a screen shot on what it is that you see when you find it, i'm sick of trying to figure this out and it be over before I have a clue. So can someone do a screen shot so I can see exactly what it is I should be seeing to know what i'm looking for.
    edited July 2014
    And if my work computer has a browser that keeps me from finding this i'm going to be pissed cause this is basically catering to people that can spend all day looking at websites and offer no chance to people with real live and 9 - 5 jobs.
  • dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2014
    For the insanely stupid and those of us that can never find or get this before they expire, can someone tell me what i'm supposed to look for? A word a link or something? How am I supposed to know I found it? I've never found one and the last time I looked at one of these it was a word you clicked on and thus far none of the pics or words that are clickable offer up anything that looks like a code to me but then again I haven't the faintest idea what it would look like if I did.

Hey Dorian,

The codes are usually short and are a mix of words and numbers. We've hidden it many different ways over the past few weeks, and I wish i could tell you how to find it but that takes a little bit of the fun out of it. I can tell you though that you'll know you've found it once you see it cause its not a word (just a mix of letters). You can then redeem it on Arc for the in-game items.

Good Luck!

Dwight
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Awesome i find it too but sadly i am at work :(.
    Was realy well hidden.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Fine when this is over will someone take a screen shot on what it is that you see when you find it, i'm sick of trying to figure this out and it be over before I have a clue. So can someone do a screen shot so I can see exactly what it is I should be seeing to know what i'm looking for.

Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/uHDpcBT.jpg
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited July 2014

*snip*

(this might be too big a hint, if anyone that has found it thinks it is, please reply, and I will remove this comment.)
    edited July 2014
    Rabb, there are two letters before the first cap.

:)
    You're fantastic, thanks!

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (this might be too big a hint, if anyone that has found it thinks it is, please reply, and I will remove this comment.)

The hint earlier in the thread was big enough tbh.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited July 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    The hint earlier in the thread was big enough tbh.

You are right, I will remove my post. The resolution hint was actually the most giving.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Too big hint.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Found it, but it is saying it is invalid. :(

Are you sure?, it said it was OK for me... but, the thing that I don't know is what I won or how to know what I won...
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ok, you can't find this one by deconstructing the page with Firebug... tried for an hour and gave up -.- found it thanks to hints in this thread (that's kind of a hint too btw...)
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Was waiting for them to do this too...
    edited July 2014
    oicidraz wrote: »
    Are you sure?, it said it was OK for me... but, the thing that I don't know is what I won or how to know what I won...

All good. One of the problems with really, really high resolution monitors is that sometimes smaller things can be a bit trickier to see - such as when two letters are very close together and look like one letter....

This discussion has been closed.