test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where i can found the list of pvp ranks?

gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi all, i am search in wiki about all ranks of pvp EJ: Dominator, Invincible overlord etc.but i no found nothind :(.
this list exist?
PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
Post edited by gfalconio on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Do you mean pvp titles and achievements ? if you do these are the ones I found on wiki.

pvp titles here - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Achievement#PvP

pvp campaign titles -

Complete Ten Icewind Dale PvP Tasks: "Iceborn Savage"
    Complete Ten Gauntlgrym PvP Tasks: "Iron Tabernacle Warlord"
    Complete Ten Domination PvP Tasks: "Dominion Champion"
    Complete Any 25 pvp campaign tasks: "Grandmaster of Gladiators"
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ibtSW3RaaBuOIf.png

is about leaderboard tittles :D
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh lol you mean them , just get the leaderboard up and you can see who has what rank can't you?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Oh lol you mean them , just get the leaderboard up and you can see who has what rank can't you?

Speaking of the leaderboard. It has some extremely irritating cooldown when scrolling pages.
  • landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Also have wondered about this. Its so stupid you can see the name as a tooltip but not the rank. They should be able to fix this.
  • gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    shiss i love ranks logos, i suposse if no exist oficial info, we can post ranks and do a Little Data base xd, i today lose all matchs and dowgrade to overlord :P.
    iej53jLB3doBw.png
  • qthephysicistqthephysicist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No answer to this question? I would also like to know what the titles are, how you get to what title, etc. This pvp ranking system I think is bad because the ranking list is so erratic. People's points don't show, we have no idea what the titles mean, should you measure yourself compared to pages or points or what? pvp is about stats i think and this game is very bad at explaining those.
  • cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What are all the ranks. I am rank overlord, but I have no idea what that means...
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Overlord means you are at the second tier of the pvp leaderboard. First tier is Invincible Overlord which is roughly first 130 pages. However, we normally use our page to prove our abilities even we are in the same tier. For example, a page 50 guy will have a higher rating than a page 100 guy despite they are at the same tier.

Usually most guys in the first few ten pages are doing premade with a high gs, most good pugger float between page 30 to 50, then the larger player base with average gear and skills lies behind page 50. Although this leaderboard means nothing abt our gear, skills and experience, but if you are not in first 50 pages, you better don't talk like you are a pro, cuz there are still many ppl ahead you waiting for you to catch up.
  • cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Overlord means you are at the second tier of the pvp leaderboard. First tier is Invincible Overlord which is roughly first 130 pages. However, we normally use our page to prove our abilities even we are in the same tier. For example, a page 50 guy will have a higher rating than a page 100 guy despite they are at the same tier.

Usually most guys in the first few ten pages are doing premade with a high gs, most good pugger float between page 30 to 50, then the larger player base with average gear and skills lies behind page 50. Although this leaderboard means nothing abt our gear, skills and experience, but if you are not in first 50 pages, you better don't talk like you are a pro, cuz there are still many ppl ahead you waiting for you to catch up.

Thanks! I was on page 5 for a few days when the leader board started! I should have screen shotted it. I am now on page 328...