test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Suggestion] Little issue with transmutations

hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Normally when you transmute your item to have the appearance of another one, the icon of the item changes too. This causes me a visual pollution/confusion issue, since I inspect the items of other people kinda fast in some circumstances, and it's not very pleasant to see icons of items symbolizing different ones.

My suggestion is to make the transmutation change only the 3D shape of the item, and not the icon of it. This would make the items look more organized and appropriate in the character and inventory window.

I know this is a silly issue but this is surprisingly annoying me since I started seeing/using transmutes :(
(´・ ω ・`)
Post edited by hefisdo on

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I disagree with this idea, myself. I like it the way it is. I keep multisets, and I like being able to recognize them by icon. If I inspect others, I am going to look beyond the icon anyway, because I don't have the stats and such memorized on all the gear. Just my worthless 2cents.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No, just inspect them in detail next time.
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nah, makes it easier to tell if something is transmuted when looking at people's gear. Look for mismatched icons for sets.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.