test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to claim battlefield artifact seal

babymadisonbabymadison Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I've completed 7 tasks of domination tree but I'm unable to claim my token to buy a pvp artifact. here's the picture

http://imgur.com/tHKgO91
Post edited by babymadison on

Comments

• janus408janus408 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2014
    You probably had the same thing happen I did. Your inventory may have been full, or there were items in your overflow bag.

It prevents you from getting the reward when you claim it, but while it doesn't flag it as claimed, it no longer has the claim button.

Just happened to me with the Black Ice Belt achievement for 5/10 IW PVP.
    image.php?u=98731135&type=sigpic&dateline=1402362156
  • drobny88drobny88 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    janus408 wrote: »
    You probably had the same thing happen I did. Your inventory may have been full, or there were items in your overflow bag.

It prevents you from getting the reward when you claim it, but while it doesn't flag it as claimed, it no longer has the claim button.

Just happened to me with the Black Ice Belt achievement for 5/10 IW PVP.

Just right.. i had seal inventory full and didnt get battlefield seal= still couldnt get it... Devs Please only replay at least that you read that ^^ It is not that a few ppl have that issue, there are many, in my guild 6+ probably and still same cicumstances
  • softrock1softrock1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Frustrating....campaign window lights all the time...You've work hard for pvp and yet can't claim the seal...I got same problem, can't claim the seal..
  • shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    im having the same problem is there a way to fix it yet?
  • silentxbunnysilentxbunny Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Iam having the same issue as well.. is there a fix for this ?