test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now that scourge warlock is here

battlestationvbattlestationv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
i know it's a way way early just like to say hope the next class is paladin :cool:
Post edited by battlestationv on

Comments

• thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i know it's a way way early just like to say hope the next class is paladin :cool:

Paladin and/or Monk please.
  • gman118gman118 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    DRUID!!,but i'm fine with a paladin.
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They already hinted at the druid as the next class. I don't think we'll see Paladins or Barbarians soon, they would probably play too much like GFs and GWFs (they stripped a lot of traits off these classes to make GF and GWF, that is).

Monk or Bard would be probably a safer bet as the following class (after the druid).
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They already hinted at the druid as the next class. I don't think we'll see Paladins or Barbarians soon, they would probably play too much like GFs and GWFs (they stripped a lot of traits off these classes to make GF and GWF, that is).

Monk or Bard would be probably a safer bet as the following class (after the druid).

If I had to guess id say Paladin or Druid.

Druid because, as you say, a dev casually hinted that it is 'popular'

Paladin because it consistently comes out on top as the most popular and asked for class, and also Very integrated and rich in Forgotten Realms lore.

Definitly like to see monk, since we don't have a martial arts based class. And they are in the FR lore too (Caderly books specifically).
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hopefully:

1. Invoker
    2. War Wizard
    3. Psion
    4. Bard
    5. Swordmage