test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF and Elven Battle Enchantment on Armor

damanhur89damanhur89 Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Hi guys, I read the description of the Elven Battle enchant and it sounds confusing, and not really clear. Description says "You are 100/150/200 % more resistent to slows and Immobilizes. It reduces their effects"

On what basis is calculated GF resistance to slows and Immobilizes? Is it calculated on my CONTROL RESISTANCE, or does it mean that control powers literally have a 200% effects reduced?

In the first case, my GF has 0 control resistance on the general stats, and 20% on the PvP stats. An increase of 200% on the sum of these values means that my GF would have 60% control resist if I have a Perfect Elven Battle.

In the other case, my GF would gain much more that in the first case, because ALL control powers that slow down and immobilize me are 200% less efficient.

Which one is the correct scenario? Is there maybe a third scenario?

Thank you for your help guys :)
Post edited by damanhur89 on

Comments

• lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I recommend high WIS which gives control resist + the Elven Battle.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The third scenario is that perfect is broken and you should stop at greater if you're going to use this enchantment, or so I hear tell.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • jokerswissjokerswiss Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    my GF has g. elven and it does not work. before i had normal one and it was noticable that slowing and immobilizing spells like hr vines, cw cold etc. was weaker (shorter) but with greater version of elven i dont see any difference vs no enhancment on my armor - hope it will be fixed soon...