test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A.N.E.-chan Corner

13»

Comments

• lenorettalenoretta Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "Dragons are coming. Made by my hand" - I'm just toooo awesome :D And bring it on. I'm working on one too right now ;3

and ummm who is Jubilee ? isn't it event in game ? XD how I'm supposed to say Hi to that xD

AND I WANT MY REWARD ! :D
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lenoretta Your language skills are at least of Voldo level :D

So how about reward.. hmm.. if You don't mind a nice shiny Ring of Xvim then I already sent U one :D

I do wonder whether one U're working on is Chartilifax XD ? On my side I wanna try something not actually existent in up to date Neverwinter ... a Copper Dragon and Shadow Dragon. Though maybe our known NWO dragons might appear in my style, yet it's sure. Well on happy note: 1 exam less! Not top score but I got in 1st half (so in fact: those who've passed).

Dragons are fun~they just have soooooo much details into their (even facial) anatomy which make them awesome. Yet same reson: they're time consuming XD.

Sincerely Impressed~ Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • jymarujymaru Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    //non-commital whine

Guess who's back from holiday
    Suhiko | Level 15 | Wood Elf | Control Wizard

"Jymaru no" ~Anyone who's ever known me for more than five minutes probably

I am now a Pokemon. Good times
    edited July 2014
    Feeling awful... still fighting with last overly-crazy interpretative exam. Out of 10 passed this one took more time than half of the others >_>.

I have seen things... some terrible things.

I hope to make some update with actual art soon enough. For now though my 'no commissions during exams' policy failed as I good new one... it's worth a figurine at convention so: yeh it got tops of my to do.

"Fret not my good people, though." ~Yoda(!?)

I DID continue the artbook works.. although right now I'm not even aware where one colored piece might be ooor where 2 Seti linearts went (my room is chaos filled with pencils, sheets of paper and stockpile of books treating bout economy, mathematics and usage of shady'' programs such a as gretl or Statistica. So yeah... before anything I need tidy it up >_<

Perplexed and unable to even run efficiently ongoing event, yet still Yours sincerely ~Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
    edited July 2014
    jymaru wrote: »
    //non-commital whine

Guess who's back from holiday

MAH PRAYERS! Were answered XD. Sorry for late reply and welcome back Jymaru :D!
  • toymakerhearttoymakerheart Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I love artworks and that is nice.
    edited July 2014
    d21e4 wrote: »
    MAH PRAYERS! Were answered XD. Sorry for late reply and welcome back Jymaru :D!

Unfortunately I go away again on Monday

edited August 2014
    This topic has been inactive for nearly two months where'd y'all go?