test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PE Instance 23 is WHACKED (Major Rubber-Banding)

angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Protector's Enclave Instance #23 is severely "rubber-banding" with MAJOR lag - but *ONLY* Instance 23. At least I changed instances and all was instantly fixed and I haven;t seen it on any other instances.

When I changed instance I noted the list stated there where something like 96 (!) people there (this HAS to be some kind of display error). Anyway, just reporting it for Dev FYI.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eugeecoeugeeco Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah PE#23 is borked for me too
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Huh. I wonder if that's the one my DC was in last night. Probably!
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Could be. I was AD Farming in Blacklake Skirmishes on my shiny new CW this morning and ended up in that instance a couple times (could be another couple instances, I don't know) and it's obvious. I didn't have time to hit the Change Instance widget (earlier I did and it was #23).

EVEN the "Neverwinter Commoner" NPCs will move for half-second, then freeze for a full three. And I like to hit my HotN "Cloak of Useless Items" just to see how thing are going and check this out: Rather than just dropping one item then go on a two minute cool down (Okay, wasn't the Cloak but the other one) - it would drop and item, then drop another item then a third, sometimes a fourth! LOL

Yeah, some of these PE instances are horrendous and it is an INSTANCE ISSUE - not "lag" - but could easily be mistaken for lag if a player isn't paying attention.