test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Error

coldravicecoldravice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
You have Encountered an Error
Loading timeout
The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again.

All afternoon, anyone else?
Post edited by coldravice on

Comments

• myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Me too...sucks to have to find a vendor to sell loot...
  • lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here.

[h=1]You have Encountered an Error[/h] [h=2]Loading timeout[/h] The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again.

Click here to go to Character Select
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2014
    Although they wont admit it, the gateway often has issues with chrome. I've had to swap to FireFox because of this bug. I have reported it in the past and my report was dismissed.
  • honeypearlshoneypearls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Me2 on my ipad air with Safari.. the timeout starts when choosing the character...
  • daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same problem on Firefox, and Gateway is working on Chrome.
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • offpuddingoffpudding Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    While I am not having timeout issues (with firefox) ... I am having issues with the auction house NOT updating expired auctions on 'my bids' page ... normally tabbing over to 'browse' and then back will cause the auction to refresh winning\outbid\price\and drop expired auctions off the list

not today, at all
  • grimfang50grimfang50 Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    coldravice wrote: »
    You have Encountered an Error
    Loading timeout
    The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again.

All afternoon, anyone else?

Try restarting your computer.

I was having the same issue and did a restart and the gateway is working fine now....
  • eugeecoeugeeco Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    grimfang50 wrote: »
    Try restarting your computer.

I was having the same issue and did a restart and the gateway is working fine now....

How's this for trippy:

I have two computers (desktop at home, and a laptop for work); the desktop times out in Gateway when trying to select a character, but the laptop works just fine on Gateway. Both are on the same network, and because I'm using Chrome, they even have the same cache settings (using the same Google account).

The desktop was working just fine yesterday, but now it isn't. I've rebooted the desktop several times, it doesn't make any sense. Going to bounce my router next, I guess.
  • grimfang50grimfang50 Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    I am using IE, try that or Firefox even and see if that does it. The fact that it works fine on your lap top and not your PC leads me to believe it is a software issue.

Anyhow, good luck!
  • eugeecoeugeeco Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    grimfang50 wrote: »
    I am using IE, try that or Firefox even and see if that does it. The fact that it works fine on your lap top and not your PC leads me to believe it is a software issue.

Anyhow, good luck!

Same issue in Firefox. Tried IE for giggles... and it worked!

I went to uninstall Chrome and reload it, and it said please close all instances. Forgot about that System Tray chrome icon and forced it to close, then reopened Chrome, and the Gateway is working again!