Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I tried it 2 hours ago and got it, it must have ran out about then. :/
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    i cant find the code... any tips on this one?? (yes, im using firefox)
    It ended yesterday. However, so you know how to find the next one, this latest one was hidden in the word "leaves" and can be seen on the mouse-over tool-tip in the sentence under the 2nd image: "Visit the Zen Market today to pick-up the Thayan Book of the Dead before it leaves the market forever!"
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    The hidden code has ran out when I tried it just now.. :(

Nice so the code had run out after approximately 6 hours. confirms my worries that unless I am at home or have someone who can enter it for me that I will never get these. Godhric's post is the rough time that I get home from work.
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »

Experienced evoker for the 3rd time , oh and the chance to win a previous CTA companion xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Did they not say they weren't going to stick a spoiler in the news posts regarding them containing hidden codes from now on? So that people would actually have to look harder and it would give people who aren't at their gaming rigs a better chance at these?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    It would be fairer if they posted the blog containing the thing at different times , I'd guess they could even probably do it from home after the work day if it is only unlocking a blog post on their website , the way they are doing it now means the same people are probably getting the code every week.
  • Options
    zhaofuozhaofuo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Well i found the code, i just hoping i'll be able to enter it once i come home. but by my estimate it would run out before i can even go home today <__<
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    9iuazkon

that is all
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Razer Promo

http://www.razerzone.com/neverwinter

requirements seem to be create an account and something to do with Razer Surround Software. I haven't gotten a code yet...so...
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    xelliz wrote: »
    Razer Promo

http://www.razerzone.com/neverwinter

requirements seem to be create an account and something to do with Razer Surround Software. I haven't gotten a code yet...so...

This is certainly more then I normally expect to do for a promotion:

1) You need to download and install Razer Surround from ( http://www.razerzone.com/surround ). You have the option to donate money or just download it for free and promise to tell people about it, at least for now.

2) Then you need to load Razer Surround which brings up a Razer ID login prompt. You can create an ID on the fly or use one you already set up at ( http://www.razerzone.com/razer-id/registration-id/ ). Mine was initially messed up (it didn't save the password properly) and I had to use password recovery to reset it. This step will flag your account as having Razer Surround.

3) Now you go to the giveaway page ( http://www.razerzone.com/neverwinter ), put in your Razor ID login information under Redeem now, hit Submit and a code will be displayed right on the page.

Optional Step 4) Uninstall Razer Surround while muttering in irritation or try the program out. I'm not sure which. :)
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have to agree that was a major pita to claim. Took like 15 tries before I could finally get it to reset my password. But here are the rewards:
    Filled with Rage Title
    Cair Kong Package at the claims agent with the following items:
    Wayfarer's XP Booster
    5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    3x Refining Stones
    5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    5x Healing Potion (based on your level)
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    'Filled with Rage' seems appropriot title for this promotion,....

Oh by the way if anyone know if the razor thing is worth using (and not just eating up my ram), let me know.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ugh I like the title but I have always been uncomfortable downloading stuff in any way linked to mmo's , guess its time to use my old cinderblock of a laptop xD
  • Options
    sokolnichiysokolnichiy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Got one, thx for sharing promotion link ))
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think I'll pass.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited June 2014
    Cannot redeem. Gives me error, wrong code or something....
  • Options
    rhulicrhulic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The latest hidden code does not work. Keep getting told that the code is incorrect.
  • Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I cannot get the latest hidden code to function either. It also gives me the incorrect code message. I double checked the code to make certain it was typed correctly to no avail.
    FQqt1TU.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    thesensai wrote: »
    'Filled with Rage' seems appropriot title for this promotion,....

Both my wife and sister came to that conclusion (and didn't want to install the Razor software) and ended up skipping the promotion. I probably would have as well but I try to get everything like that when I can so I have a better reference for the wiki. :)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I really dig the title, but... agh, not worth it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    crucifiecrucifie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The latest hidden code does not work. Keep getting told that the code is incorrect...
    gives me the incorrect code message
  • Options
    kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    crucifie wrote: »
    The latest hidden code does not work. Keep getting told that the code is incorrect...
    gives me the incorrect code message

The redemptions are finished according to the blog.
    Check down the bottom and you can see an update.

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    radtatat wrote: »
    Cannot redeem. Gives me error, wrong code or something....
    The Razer promotion? If it says something like you don't have "surround" access, then you haven't signed into the Razer Surround client. Follow the steps outlined in Serpinecoh's post above and after you click the link in your email to verify Razor, you'll then need to log into the client you downloaded to register (Step 2- I'm sure Serpinecoh meant to also say log in to the client in step 2, for you need to do that). Upon logging into it, go back to the promotion page and sign in there.
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hmm, did everything you're supposed to for the Razer one, but it tells me I either entered a wrong password or don't have the surround thing registered, neither is true. Grr.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    Hmm, did everything you're supposed to for the Razer one, but it tells me I either entered a wrong password or don't have the surround thing registered, neither is true. Grr.
    After activating your account via the link emailed to you, did you then log into the Surround Client before logging in on the promotion web page? If not, try that.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    but it tells me I either entered a wrong password or don't have the surround thing registered

Even if you are sure you have the password right, I'd try requesting a new one as if you forgot it (using the prompt in the Surround client, not the webpage). I honestly think the initial ID creation isn't always saving the password correctly (or at all).