test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm Rider companion promotion

czarnamimozaczarnamimoza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
My boyfriend got an e-mail that said, that if he transfers 1k Zen to NW, he will get a Storm Rider companion. I didn't get this e-mail. It's the second time that it happened, the first time was with the Ioun Stone of Radiance. My spam filters allow mails from PWE (I get some other offers from time to time, as well as advertisements), I checked my spam folder and there's nothing there.

With Ioun Stone, I thought that it was a mistake and I should have gotten this mail, so I transferred Zen, hoping that I will get the stone. I didn't get it and when I sent a ticket regarding this issue, the staff replied that I just wasn't eligible for this promotion. So I have a question: will I get this Storm Rider if I transfer Zen, even if I didn't get the e-mail? And if not, what can I do to qualify for this promotion? What has my boyfriend done, that I haven't? We both have Arc and we both use the same PayPal account to buy Zen.

Thank you in advance for the replies.
Post edited by czarnamimoza on

Comments

• berserkrage99berserkrage99 Member Posts: 103
    edited May 2014
    I didn't get it and when I sent a ticket regarding this issue, the staff replied that I just wasn't eligible for this promotion. So I have a question: will I get this Storm Rider if I transfer Zen, even if I didn't get the e-mail? And if not, what can I do to qualify for this promotion? What has my boyfriend done, that I haven't? We both have Arc and we both use the same PayPal account to buy Zen.

Thank you in advance for the replies.

You won't really find an answer or solution as to how Cryptic does business because, well, they're cryptic in how they do business. And they certainly live up to their name.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    A lot of people are asking this. I saw one user say he got it when he transferred zen without knowing about it. But if that was a fluke (it's not in line with what they've done in the past...) you won't have any recourse.

I PM'd Akromatik about it yesterday, but no telling when he will see the message.

I have this companion on my primary account, but I want it on our second account. If they will confirm this, I will buy the zen. But for myself, I am not doing it without such confirmation.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • domjotdomjot Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah I got the email for it as well, but I won't take part in anymore of these secret promotions.