What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Community QoL Suggestions & Requests

Comments

• Options
    poli201poli201 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    PvP Mount(s) should be added, costing a high amount of Glory.
  • Options
    kabadaboomkabadaboom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello there,
    I have to say something about PvP campaign and domination tasks for geting rewards. I am a HR and its a kinda hard to get 75 double and 40 triple kills for third and on rewards.With classic pvp build without AoE powers its really hard. Should be better to consider to change that tasks for non AoE dmg types fighters or I need to spam spray of arrows and my blades spins? :-(
  • Options
    aakrasiaaaakrasiaa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would really appreciate a "colourblindness fix" as I'm red-green colourblind and the crosshair, red attack markers on the ground and other elements often aren't noticeable to me.
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah I could see being able to set the color of the circles/cross hair to a color people can make out maybe set it to blinking if needed. Of course people have been asking for color blindness fixes and the ability to set move camera(right left up down) to the key bind list.

and yeah im eagerly awaiting the warlock as well, They probably want to balance the archer a bit more before brining in a new class. Also they may be trying to make it feel less like the wizard.. my hopes is for the warlocks 2nd prestige we get fae pact or spirit pact (since the built in one will be hellfire thus demon pact) Id love to be able to toss a bunch of ghosts/willowysps at my opponent. kinda a summon swarm thing. I also heard they might be working on druid Squee!

looking at the pattern beta weekends started march 2013 open beta started april 30 2013, then it went live(june 20 2013) brining alchemy, (august 22 2013)(and the month long sunite festival) we got fae wild with (races) Dec 5th 2013 we got dread ring with hunter rangers 2 new crafts (and the month long Christmas event) and of course may 13th 2014 we had icewindale released. this brings us to about a year of content. it was a bit front loaded but if the pattern continues since this was the expansion with only a new profession the next expansion probably end of summer will give us a new race. and next Christmas we will get warlocks. of course they could always reverse it (hope hope)
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The ability to sell zen store coupon on AH, just got a 20% off character slot coupon but already have 2 slot available.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have been a little buzzy lately, but ill sort all this out tonight or tomorrow. If some suggestion (that are not on the thread or in the replys) escaped my eyes make sure to let me know. ;)
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    sternerrsternerr Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dungeon finder needs fixing. Game is full of semi-completed dungeons with 3 DPS character waiting forever for GF and DC. I suggest adding "multi-class system", say if I have a GF and GFW character, and enter such dungeon with GWF, let me temporarily switch my GWF for GF and fill the missing GF slot, but keep the rewards to GWF inventory.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Make all Currencies discardable from Currency bag

Make Seal type currencies purchasable via slider rather than 1 by 1 (Golden Crescents, Vanguard Scrip, Caer-Konig Coin, Seal of the XYZ)

For refinement, allow dropping the item into a large "box" rather than set slot so I don't constantly get asked "Do you really want to discard XYZ?" while refining. Alternatively, let double clicking an inventory item add it to the refinement rather than make it the primary item to be refined

Do not auto-open the Landing page when I log into a character after not having changed to that character for 1.5 hours. I will open the Landing Page myself when I want to access it, thank you.
  • Options
    burrak31ciburrak31ci Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    While i was leveling, i spot a crowd around a npc.

i am afraid they are some bots. :(

http://s27.postimg.org/4i4f735r7/Untitled.png
  • Options
    urdnotdaggurdnotdagg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Maybe it's just me, but this game feels like it has a disturbing lack of Dungeons and Dragons lore. Some things that might improve this are:

Playable Aasimar
    Playable Gith
    An Underdark map
    More classes
    More access to other planes
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    matricaria111, I asked a mod to move your posts (and mine) to Bugs report so dev or QA will see it and can check it, you can see it by pressing on your name and "view posts".
  • Options
    reidhershelreidhershel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    GF's Tab power is ridiculous... I would happily switch it for Knight's Chalenge in Tab's place... Would at least makes GFs more decent for Pvp, come'on =/
  • Options
    chromaticwyrmchromaticwyrm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since many people love the mechanics of one class but hate the walk/stance why not add tokens bought with zen that will allow you another classes run or stance? This would also fix it for people who despise the new warlock run or the HR stance.
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Expanding on some of the ideas from the front page:

Having power set presets would be so awesome, much better than having individual power select hotkeys. I hate having to manually swap out all my powers between pve and pvp, and swapping out half of my powers between clearing trash and boss fights. I think at least 3 presets would be great. I would even be perfectly content if switching powers set all of your encounters to full cooldown, just make it more convenient!

Swappable gear sets would be super nice too, even if it required Zen because of the extra effective bagspace. With either (but especially with swapping gear), it could be restricted to town/campfire. With gear, that would prevent (or at least not make it any easier for) someone to effectively use 2 different armor/weapon enchants with overlapping cooldowns in pvp (ie. Barkshield swapped to Soulforged before dying). Alternately, you could restrict (all) equipment swapping to only being able to be done out of combat, just like using a mount.

Professions should have a "Collect and Repeat" button on the confirmation window that would only light up if you had the mats/assets needed. Automating it is too cheap, even just 3 times. "Collect and Repeat" would probably save me about 15 minutes a day total across 6 characters, especially when the gateway is acting up and refusing to populate the Mailsmithing list :p.
  • Options
    wolfdragontamerwolfdragontamer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    When i go to upgrade my companion it says I can either use 300k AD or I can use 30 of some kind of coin, the coin is brown and has a hand on it, can anyone tell me what the heck it is.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    When i go to upgrade my companion it says I can either use 300k AD or I can use 30 of some kind of coin, the coin is brown and has a hand on it, can anyone tell me what the heck it is.
    Companion Upgrade Tokens. You get them (rarely) from Companion Fortification Kits, which are in the Zen store or sometimes (rarely) are in Locked Boxes.
  • Options
    cristianrossicristianrossi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited July 2014
    Gear quick switch (don't restrict it to campfire as some said as one would have to run back the whole IWD map just to change gear.)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?708631-Suggestion-Implement-gear-skill-quick-switch!-(of-course-not-while-in-combat)
    EguaDoidOx - Rock'n'roll DC / EguaDoidOx - Dominion Champion CW
    Ancient Warriors Guild
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A few ideas:
    1. A range indicator on the targeting reticle.
    There are quite a few feats, powers, and companion active bonuses that depend on distance from the target. Currently, knowing the distance to your target involves an educated guess.

2. Number values on appearance customization sliders.
    I would like to be able to jot down what settings I used for a character's head and body customization. A number (0 to 100) for each slider would be appreciated.

3. Account-wide lore/titles/achievements
    Lore, titles and achievements don't give your character any advantage, and some are no longer obtainable. It would be nice show off Caturday Survivor or Protector of the Enclave on a new main character, instead of an old alt.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    hikkurihikkuri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OK hello everyone!
    This is my first post and i just want to make one request.

Fix the difficult of the game please!!! is very very very easy... it could be a great game but... is very very easy... :(

Greetings. :)
  • Options
    akeel3akeel3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi ...so far i m here coz there nerf CW ....1st of all i was on preview i tried it ...for me it wasnt good and not funny only nerfing thats it
    and 2nd thing if u want to make other class useffull go and make them better not nerfing CW every time to push player ...pick other classes
    ... i can also keep complain about TR in pvp coz he hit every 1 and no 1 can see him ...so i i say to DEVs i dont like the new nerf and u should work on other idea (make other classes better ) and I SAW TO ANY CW WRITE UR OPENEION ABOUT IT IF U R PLAY CW AS DPS. and if the nerf keep it on i ll stop playing this game...we playing the game for fun dont make it not funny with those nerfing (i supose to do Dps with any class there if i choose the right gears ..for ppl that saying CW too OP then u can say other classs r too low
  • Options
    kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You guys MUST balance economy!!!! YOU have to remove as much ad from the game as you put in, or the ad there keeps devalueing. the ad ammassed is the problem, no AD sinks are being used by game. wondrous bazaar is the games ad siphon, since ad is printed from nothing and rewarded to everyone , with nothing backing it, the company MUST remove as much as is earned, and can do that by offering ad only items in bazaar.

please pass this to someone able to field this subject, and i have lots of ideas for assisting in its (the economies) balance.

the easiest and upcoming would be to offer the warlock pack in wondrous bazaar for 5 million, make it tradable.
  • Options
    sl8msl8m Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    New or Upgrade Guild Chat to 'Guild Instances Comment.'

As of currently, my gear set up was meant for 6800 up to 8300 of Gear Score Dungeon a balance of offense and defense. Enough Damage for adds, boss and taking down range mobs; Defense, Unstoppable and Sprint enough to take in aggro during critical moment and revive unconscious party member. These are the optimal, if add 'time' and 'fun' as factor.

If gear score goes way beyond, others will take advantage by:

1.Established Players: Using their lower alt for farming.

2.New Players: In hope to get unique gear without trading at all.

I don't farm for gear except module 3 items (which was meant to) via Heroic Encounters still beset-ted by RNG, so none issue here. Question is, what am I doing here? Answer lies in first paragraph. Next is to reach 9200 GS "conditioning" but this will take time due to Guild related activities and Dailies.

Preferences:

a.PvE: All campaign modules and instances.

b.PvP: Assist ally for Icewind Dale only. Luskan in particular.

c.Gear Score Party: Not lower that 12500 (an average of fresh level 60 character with few auctioned items).

A couple of party member during runs of 9000 up to 11500 gear scores insulted me for not having higher DPS. I kept to myself, left abruptly after.

Do you know why there is Black Ice items of Purified and non Purified (Corrupted)? How about, why on earth Neverwinter's Titan set are for? Because Time equals Damage. The more staying power (Defensive parameter) then more damage output in potential. But there's a problem, Kill-speed and usually epic Boss have overly Damage Resistance that one may need to overcome it in the first place.

In so many adventurers opted offense over defense. But that is, if you've decided to go for mobs well above your capability or gear score like those dude up there. So firstly be mindful of which dungeon etc one may go into, secondly unless Cryptic decided to nerf Titan at such the intent then there's nothing wrong of having a balance gear of offense and defense and thirdly, a suggestion (Topic):

What is Guild Instances Comment? Party member may choose this channel during runs to comment others specifically character set up and combat effort. All comment will go directly to their respective Guild Master's archive, action will be taken upon consensus either REWARDS or PENALTY. Comment activation-location based i.e Camp site and end chest. NWNO being social-centrist, this will promote integrity and self control among netizen.

a.Why not use current Guild chat? As topic says, an upgrade. From "just another chat zone" into a Utility.

b.Will other chat zone disabled during this time? Yes.

c.How to give instruction, detail do's and don't during journey? Either use microphone or hotkeyed-simple gesture. Best way is to give participant map and denizen layout before queue. It is more fun to know whats coming in and prepare than fly by type of getting information which usually ends up in chaos. The map accessible via guild only.

Now the big question, will this in such a way spur NWNO overall economy? Yes.

Others off topic: Need to address mechanics of Death. Add penalty, this will rack up demands in defensive items. Current game balancing will be untouched.

In my opinion only, thank you for reading.
  • Options
    geovanesbgeovanesb Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The option to vote to kick the player group is being used to further abuse other players, who played in two groups kicked me because I chose iten was needed because of my profession, and just kill the final boss could not even open the bau because leftover summons, voted to take me.
    This option should not be that way for aver problems like this happening oq
    :mad:
    1 if the player is stationary for a period of time
    2nd if the player goes off line

if you want to play to have all iten then make a closed part and plays otherwise not seek to create groups to kick other players

ignorance, selfishness and greed and disease within the game that this dominating creating serious defects to the game.
  • Options
    anharmonanharmon Member Posts: 175
    edited August 2014
    geovanesb wrote: »
    The option to vote to kick the player group is being used to further abuse other players, who played in two groups kicked me because I chose iten was needed because of my profession, and just kill the final boss could not even open the bau because leftover summons, voted to take me.
    This option should not be that way for aver problems like this happening oq
    :mad:
    1 if the player is stationary for a period of time
    2nd if the player goes off line

if you want to play to have all iten then make a closed part and plays otherwise not seek to create groups to kick other players

ignorance, selfishness and greed and disease within the game that this dominating creating serious defects to the game.

I believe there was a topic discussing this earlier ... it is indeed saddening. Might want to try using /legit for your dungeon runs.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    not found so tikets posted here and sent it and a big mistake and I hope you see this and solve

Believe not be wrong to think so and has more person with this idea we now put into practice =)
  • Options
    vilelily#0678 vilelily Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't know if people have suggested it, but i assume they have is some level of mount customization, Even if that's changing the color of saddles, in particular for Zen mounts so there's some variety.
    Also Companion Customization more like STO so we have less of the same cleric running around, even if they still have unlockable outfits and most companions are fixed it breaks any and all immersion when i'm in a party followed by 5 clones of the same cleric.
    And the big one that i doubt will ever change is Realistic Female facial feature options, so they're not all trying to be supermodels. Maybe some armor that doesn't have stupid side-gashes to go with that.
    Those are my big issues that i didn't see much mention of.
    I really like the idea of more emotes and some props, that would make RP a lot more fun.
    Sorry if i'm posting this wrong, First time on the forums for any period of time
  • Options
    coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Vote Kicks have to be reworked. I was in a GG dungeon, finished the dungeon, a Helm of Impenetrable Bastion dropped, I was kicked between needing it and the roll. I had 2nd most kills and most damage.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Vote Kicks have to be reworked. I was in a GG dungeon, finished the dungeon, a Helm of Impenetrable Bastion dropped, I was kicked between needing it and the roll. I had 2nd most kills and most damage.

face no online game has an option like so poorly made. I did not return to play if it is not solved
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014

And you wonder why you were kicked? Understand that the unwritten and written rule of every party is that always choose greed on any epic items (except the ones everyone can choose need, like profession and refinement items) even when not mentioned. Choose need and you risk being kicked. There are still those rogues who choose need last, but they usually gather increasingly fast list of people who have ignore-listed them and are thus having harder time in the future to find company, especially from the better players.
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
This discussion has been closed.