This time i'm goin to play with your heads, well some of your senses.
So what kind of PvP is "After Dark"? It's a pvp that is based on your senses and logic thinking. The way it works is like deathmatch in assassin creed with some changes. It's max 6 players match Free For All or 3v3 battle. We respawn on a map full of illusions of us and other players and we get points for killing them .
So we have a map with lots of illusion of all players, these illusions can walk around, use items, drink beer in pub etc. What player have to do is find a real enemies and kill them.
Player skills: 1st [LMB] - Kill: it's a simple atack that kills targeted enemy so one hit = kill 2nd [RMB] - Mark: You can mark a target for 7 seconds 3rd - Smoke:You drop a smoke bomb that allow you to runaway and hide 4th - Control:Allow you to take control over illusion for 15sec to taunt enemy and mark it. Your own body is not moving then 5th Balor Eyes:Player can see all enemies but enemies can see him also 6th Unique: You can choose one of 3 skills.
- Swap:you can change place with illusion / cooldown 60 sec
- Voices:passive skill that allow you to hear whispers when enemy is close. Volume depends on how close the enemy is
- Shadow:Make you invisible for 7 seconds but you can't move or atack / cooldown 60 sec
Some rules: - time limit 25 min FFA , 30min 3v3
- highest score wins
- on 3v3 team points are added together
- on 3v3 allies can see target you marked
- killing enemy give 5 points
- killing illusion on FFA you loose 2 points
- killing illsuion on 3v3 battle give 2 points to enemy team