test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cw pvp buffs

pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Library
Can any dev (prove you are real plz) comment on the pvp buffs you are planning for cws plz. need to know where you head is at and when they are coming. any longer than 2 months and im gone. simply cannot take this amount of stump dumb balance much long. so yeah PROVE that you care.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    After playing a few days, it seems CWs were stealthed buffed. Maybe it's just my imagination, but they seem much more of a threat. Or maybe there's just more super geared ones playing the new content, I don't know.

Actually, nvm. I bet it's just PVE geared CWs with augment pets reaching really hit power levels.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    After playing a few days, it seems CWs were stealthed buffed. Maybe it's just my imagination, but they seem much more of a threat. Or maybe there's just more super geared ones playing the new content, I don't know.

Actually, nvm. I bet it's just PVE geared CWs with augment pets reaching really hit power levels.

yeha we got no buffs what so ever
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pzg33 wrote: »
    Can any dev (prove you are real plz) comment on the pvp buffs you are planning for cws plz. need to know where you head is at and when they are coming. any longer than 2 months and im gone. simply cannot take this amount of stump dumb balance much long. so yeah PROVE that you care.

Yes and no.
    If you can reach 10k power you will notice a huge dmg buff.
    If try to balance you offensive stats like 3k power 3k armor pen 3 rec 3 k crit then you will see even more less dmg .
    10k Power + p vorpal helps a lot .

Also no control nerf no control buff.

I think Cw s need to reconsider to go full on stamina regen + full on power &dmg.(only good for pvp i think)
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • reemusbodeemusreemusbodeemus Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The ones that are stacking power are hitting very hard. Hard enough to almost nuke my HR in one cc rotation with an Ice knife. I admit you guys needed a buff in pvp. I normally wouldn't take a CW trying to 1 v 1 me as much of threat in Mod 2, but now I'm changing my powers constantly in domination to better deal with CWs.
  • silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok try this tactic next time you're out on the field out there...

Icy Rays to root them briefly, then Sudden Storm.

Let me know how well it does and if you need to hit them with a Mastery Shards after that.

I know that in the Oppressor Path you can feat Sudden Storm with Chill Stacks to achieve a kind of slow effect on it. I suspect since this is one of the few powers that Armor Penetration actually works with it may very well assist you in PvP if you're built that way.