test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So I'm not clear, is this War Dog rewarded to anybody who transfers 500 zen at the moment or only those who do it "for the first time" as the page says? And is it account wide or single character?

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5002243
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Applies retroactively.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Those who are set to receive mail from PWE/Neverwinter will find a code to redeem a Black Ice Starter Pack in the mailer about mod3's release.
  • zomdzomd Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    Those who are set to receive mail from PWE/Neverwinter will find a code to redeem a Black Ice Starter Pack in the mailer about mod3's release.

I'm probably just blind (and likely already missed out), but do you know where we turn that on/subscribe to?

Edit: Nvm, I'm already subscribed found the email. :)
  • mayorofartamayorofarta Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    Rebel Merc confirmed!

may9thtonightsstream_zpsa8af1816.jpg

For those who lost the chance to get it... more codes available!
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »

Yup saw mine earlier in the gmail promotions tab, funny cuz I never check that tab but saw Neverwinter and got it...40k free ad was nice as well.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    izidius wrote: »
    Yup saw mine earlier in the gmail promotions tab, funny cuz I never check that tab but saw Neverwinter and got it...40k free ad was nice as well.

40k AD? I just got 1000 Black Ice.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    izidius wrote: »

I haven't seen this email :(
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I also did not get this email. :/
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
    edited May 2014
    Applies retroactively.

Well I just transferred the 500 zen to the account. Haven't received any in game email and can't claim the "First Time Buyer's Pack" from the zen store. So it feels like it isn't granting to previous zen customers...

Has anybody gotten the war dog that bought zen previously?

Update: Okay. Forum hunting it looks like it is *not* retroactive (aka you will not get it for past zen purchases) but people who transfer 500 zen going forward should get it within 72 hours even if they transferred before... So I'll wait 3 days and see what happens I guess. :)

And the dog apparently binds immediately to the character that opens the pack. Somewhat irritating.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    Just an update regarding the LoreHounds "Scrimshaw Collector" giveaway issues: They aren't issuing more codes for now, but if you did get a bogus code you can follow the procedure outlined at the following link to arrange to have PW manually apply the reward to your account:

http://lorehound.com/news/neverwinter-caer-konig-supply-pack-update/
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Cool I got the Alienware one for Savage Northerner but I'm sure I got this title a few months back , has this title been used before? Also every time I apply a code using arc it opens the neverwinter client automatically , how can I disable that because it is annoying.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Cool I got the Alienware one for Savage Northerner but I'm sure I got this title a few months back , has this title been used before?
    You might be thinking of the "Savage North Explorer" title? That was from a Logitech Gaming facebook giveaway, IIRC. This, "Savage Northerner" one is new as far as I know.

iambecks1 wrote: »
    Also every time I apply a code using arc it opens the neverwinter client automatically , how can I disable that because it is annoying.
    You cannot disable that, instead try redeeming them here:
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

Just know, not all promotion keys can be redeemed there still. If you get an error there, try through the Arc Client. The redeem key page is being phased out.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    You might be thinking of the "Savage North Explorer" title? That was from a Logitech Gaming facebook giveaway, IIRC. This, "Savage Northerner" one is new as far as I know.

Just know, not all promotion keys can be redeemed there still. If you get an error there, try through the Arc Client. The redeem key page is being phased out.

Yes that is the title I was thinking of and I'll try that other redeem page , thanks Zeb
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • tearsoffeartearsoffear Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Thank you for that link!
    As the button in the ARC client "view your redeemed keys" is not working at all (surprise!) this is finally a list of my redeemed keys so far.
    As this functionality seems to be working on the web page, but not on ARC, it is obvious that is has to be phased out long before the functionality is working on the system that is going to replace it, i.e. ARC.
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh more freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you very much ahahahaha
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • klkcahboy90klkcahboy90 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    Side note to people seeing this. This one is the same achievement (Dale Dweller) as the earlier one from Nerdreactor so if you got that one already you can redeem the code you get from the site but won't get a reward (and thus theoretically the key you got was "wasted" rather then go to somebody without the title).
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
    edited May 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Side note to people seeing this. This one is the same achievement (Dale Dweller) as the earlier one from Nerdreactor so if you got that one already you can redeem the code you get from the site but won't get a reward (and thus theoretically the key you got was "wasted" rather then go to somebody without the title).
    Not true, I have a second Caer-Konin pack available to me from this key. So, yeah you won't get the title again (as you already have it) but you'll get the supply pack. I also got an additional in-game mail about it. It took about 10 minutes though of being logged in to get the mail, another character it took about 5 mins. I got the pack available right away in the claims agent though.
    edited May 2014
    Not true, I have a second Caer-Konin pack available to me from this key. So, yeah you won't get the title again (as you already have it) but you'll get the supply pack. I also got an additional in-game mail about it. It took about 10 minutes though of being logged in to get the mail. I got the pack available right away in the claims agent though.

Guess they changed how those promos work then. It used to be supply packs wouldn't be handed out if you already had the title, fashion item, or companion.
    edited May 2014
    Guess they changed how those promos work then. It used to be supply packs wouldn't be handed out if you already had the title, fashion item, or companion.
    Hmm, not sure. I could have sworn I already had the title. I didn't notice an achievement/title pop-up, perhaps that was lagged too then like the mail?
    edited May 2014
    Hmm, not sure. I could have sworn I already had the title. I didn't notice an achievement/title pop-up, perhaps that was lagged too then like the mail?

I'll check the redemption guy again, but I know I stood around for some time without getting a bonus bag. But in any case I don't actually place much value in the bags other then knowing what should be put on the wiki. I mainly just want the titles and such, so if I had realized at first it was one I already had I would have much rather left that redemption slot for somebody who didn't have the title.
    edited May 2014
    https://www.facebook.com/logitechgaming/app_174961479209942

Here is logitech's promotion for mod 3. Cold As Ice Title.
    edited May 2014

Awesome title: Wiki updated.

I find it amusing that the header on Logitech's page is "Capable Cold as Ice Pack". I guess the editor reused part of the same page as the Capable Conjurer promotion and left a word behind. :)
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    https://www.facebook.com/logitechgaming/app_174961479209942

Thanks dardove! didnt see it posted in Neverwinter facebook page... sigh