test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.15.20140415a.18

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited May 2014 in Patch Notes (PC)
Hey everyone,

For a full list of tonight's patch notes please visit: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5003823

Thanks,

Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Guys you gotta look into the Domination Heroic Encounter not initializing. It will start, show on the map, but it never switches to a scoring mode and standing by the nodes does nothing.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    inubearyamatoinubearyamato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    aaaw here i was hoping there would be a mention about a retraining token..o well guess those fixes needed to be done too. Can't blame a guy to try and understand why is hunter doesn't get a token when the other classes did in similar situations.
  • Options
    genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i agree we should have gotten a free re-trainers token but i think the reason why they didn't add they was maybe because now it is just one class and not everyone who needs one but i am unsure and this is my guess.

the only thing i think there is to fix or change is allowing the bounty guy to have a way to get both of the best seals instead of just one and make it so that the crashing is solved cause i had a lot of fun today with the new content didn't do anything really for the pvp campaign will wait to deal with that or should i say focus on that until i finish the icewind campaign
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    another thing i did see is that when you are in party it stops counting quest items being gathered was in a group with someone and they couldn't get anything for their pvp quests while in party
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    just wanted to reply and say i agree we should have gotten the token
  • Options
    synslaughtersynslaughter Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something along the way, but I notice while wandering around looking for Heroic Encounters that I'll somehow occasionally get credit for participating in one when I didn't. I mean, not only not participated, but didn't even see the thing. Nor was I in combat with anything nearby (which I guess could confuse whatever mechanism allots credit for these things.)

I'm hesitant to do an official bug report yet, as I'm not sure if I just didn't spot something, or if I'm supposed to get some bare-minimum credit for simply being in the vicinity of an Encounter. Anyone else noticing similar? (The reward for these have always been 25 raw Black Ice, if it helps.)

Oh, and to keep to the point of the thread - I saw a lot of folks having that interact issue in Sharandar. I'm sure they'll be greatly relieved some other adventurer hasn't "depleted the node." :P
    I have the ability to heal you. A shield to protect you. Blades to slay your foes. Magic! So I'm a tiefling, so what? We have a common enemy, and a common goal. Here, you can put ornaments on my horns if it'll put you at ease.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    when i took a look at your collection page i saw you added 2 new collection times mounts and events i collected a lot of the events but i says i have almost none of them will you be bringing back those events even the CTA's
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    i did the same but i think it was because i died or ran away and it still counted me so i was happy to get the loot for the encounters in icewind
  • Options
    aipotu66aipotu66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Exactly the same happened to me. Not that its bad though ;-) Got a lot of enchants and ice that i shouldnt have but it is definately something wrong here.
  • Options
    chmmr213chmmr213 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27
    edited May 2014
    I also see an issue with the first time buyers pack but no info about it in these patch notes. There is a post as a sticky where there can be no reply that has a troublesome statement made as "excluding steam transactions". There is also another side discussion about it where it looks like there is confirmation to my issue though no action will be taken...

I do not believe there was anywhere stating that using a steam transaction to buy Zen would not allow you to get the first time buyers pack. In the forum sticky though it specifically says "excluding steam transactions" and I am feeling a bit shafted after purchasing 1000 Zen this way.

Thank you for your time and effort,
    -Daniel

Addition:
    I logged in when the server came back up and confirmed it does not say there is an exclusion to steam transfer ... please fix.
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What about CW Storm Pillar fix? now it doesn't restore AP as before :(
    Also I notice game doesn't accept my password every time - it always works from 2nd attempt, not 1st.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Foundry EDITOR? ...echo...echo...

So WHY is the EDITOR down? -- it has NOTHING to do with LOADING FOUNDRY MAPS LIVE.

How long is the foundry editor going to be disabled THIS module release?
    A week? Two weeks? A month?
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    Foundry EDITOR? ...echo...echo...

So WHY is the EDITOR down? -- it has NOTHING to do with LOADING FOUNDRY MAPS LIVE.

How long is the foundry editor going to be disabled THIS module release?
    A week? Two weeks? A month?

^^ this ^^
  • Options
    relenafeyrelenafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would just really like to actually hear from someone from PW/Cryptic for the reason HR and GWF did not receive a re-spec token with this patch considering GWF had one of their feat trees changed and HR got a new paragon path and had most of their skills reworked.

Would love to see their reasoning why this drastic of a change to these classes did not warrant a free respec when every other class has received one when they got a new paragon path only or had a few skills tweaked for the sake of "balance", not both of those reasons at the same time in one patch. HR got both in one go and what did we get, absolutely nothing except what seems to be Cryptic ignoring the issue and making no attempt to respond either way on it. The really appalling fact is that instead of making an attempt to respond, they instead keep plugging some 'special promotion" pack that you can buy that just so happens to have a respec token in it.

Honestly, if this was their answer to people wanting a respec after their making changes to classes like this, whoever is making these decisions should be getting a swift boot out of the door. This is NOT how you entice your player base to spend more money on your game and really now way to treat your customer/potential customer base as a whole at all, trying to make an up-sell for some starter pack when they knew full and well that the changes they were making was going to have a major impact on many, many character builds for said classes and very like would break and make many of those builds pretty close to unusable.

Cryptic, we are not asking for much, a free respec (Which every other class has gotten before this patch from similar or even lesser changes), or at the very least some kind of feedback or response letting us know your reasoning why this case is the exception to what you have done in every situation like this that came before.
  • Options
    lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mmm1001 wrote: »
    What about CW Storm Pillar fix? now it doesn't restore AP as before :(

Seems like it doesn't fill AP out of combat anymore. Is this documented somewhere?
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Seems like it doesn't fill AP out of combat anymore. Is this documented somewhere?

IRC this was changed on Preview a while back in the preview process. If I remember correctly it was a vague thing in a patch note that applied to several classes. For example marauder's escape, rain of arrows and more would restore AP now they only do it if I am in combat.
  • Options
    lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    IRC this was changed on Preview a while back in the preview process. If I remember correctly it was a vague thing in a patch note that applied to several classes.

Thank you, had only taken my DC to preview and completely missed this.
  • Options
    nmdzinslznmdzinslz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    great guys... after this patch i cant login ... after my login i stuck in ''Versão NW.15.20140415a.18...'' <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ... anyone can help me? in trying for 2hours... omfg =/
  • Options
    magoguitarristamagoguitarrista Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105
    edited May 2014
    Im not playing again for this week probably ,when i open the launcher next week i will get a ton of patchs plus 4gb more of fixes... :D
    Like always(closed beta, open beta, release,t1,t2,bla bla bla...)
    I think its the best to dont get anger this days... since some people neverlearn to do properly their job intead of reach new ways of get money faster...
    Cya in a week in "Bugged & Glitchets Neverworking"
  • Options
    nmdzinslznmdzinslz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    still laaaaaaaaag! omfg FIX!!!!!!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Looks like the latest patch fixed the gateway red text issue. Thanks guys!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
This discussion has been closed.