test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://lorehound.com/game/neverwinter/?page=beta

Giveaway for Scrimshaw Collector title and Caer Konig supply pack. However, the site has been crashing and the keys are all being rejected as redeemed.

Update - According to Facebook, Cryptic is looking into this
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    xelliz wrote: »
    http://lorehound.com/game/neverwinter/?page=beta

Giveaway for Scrimshaw Collector title and Caer Konig supply pack. However, the site is crashing and the keys are all being rejected as redeemed.
    The site didn't crash for me. Indeed however, the key I was emailed did return an error through the Arc Redeem function, saying it's already been redeemed.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yeah. key already redeemed. i'm about to contact the website for guidance.

*edit:
    lorehound's twitter page acknowledges they're having issues with the keys. i sent an email to the email address in my code email so we'll see what happens.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My guess is that the codes aren't active yet, and they only have one error message for codes that pass checksum but fail to activate.
  • sygeonsygeon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wife and I both tried and recieved the EXACT same code ... hopefully this is not an email scam. I already get enough trash as it is.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I got the "already redeemed" message too. Poopy squish!
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sygeon wrote: »
    Wife and I both tried and recieved the EXACT same code ... hopefully this is not an email scam. I already get enough trash as it is.

I don't think it is a scam however since it was promoted on the official NW facebook and twitter.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Took 2 tries but eventually got a working code for this promo, FYI
    edited May 2014
    second confirmation on lorehound.com - re-entering your info will generate a new key that will redeem. currently less than 200 keys left.
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    second confirmation on lorehound.com - re-entering your info will generate a new key that will redeem. currently less than 200 keys left.
    Re-entering just now didn't help me. I'm now up to three "already redeemed" keys, which would be enough for all the Neverwinter players in my family if they worked. :)

What is really amusing is that the Lore Hound announcement page (http://lorehound.com/news/prepare-for-neverwinter-curse-of-icewind-dale-with-a-free-supply-pack-giveaway/) is saying that the giveaway page has been temporarily removed while they sort this out, but the giveaway page is still up and cheerfully giving (mostly non-functional) codes. Lots of problems with this one.

One of Neverwinter's posts in the facebook thread was to send in a support ticket, which I have done. Of course I expect the first response will be to send me a standard list of instructions on how to redeem a code. :)
    edited May 2014
    that's so odd. here's their latest tweet:

https://twitter.com/LoreHound/statuses/463729806735966209
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    First code I got was 'already used' so I reentered my email address and got a new code and that one worked.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Thank you very much. The 3rd time did the trick. Odd, but oh well.

That doesn't seem to work now. Now when you re-enter your email you get this:
    Beta Signup Unsuccessful

A beta key has already been sent to this email address. Please use a different address, or check your email for the key.

I filed a support ticket. Oh well.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • kungsarmekungsarme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14
    edited May 2014
    First try, worked. Site says 32 keys left.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yup...works just fine....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    xelliz wrote: »

Rebel Merc confirmed!

may9thtonightsstream_zpsa8af1816.jpg
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
    edited May 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    Rebel Merc confirmed!

Seems to be over already. :(
    edited May 2014
  • tearsoffeartearsoffear Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    Thanks Daredove!
    I seem to be unable to participate due to lack of farcebook account.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks Daredove!
    I seem to be unable to participate due to lack of farcebook account.

Which is created with random data in like 10 seconds?
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What's the active on the apprentice?
    edited May 2014
    aulduron wrote: »
    What's the active on the apprentice?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Archmage%27s_Apprentice
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Internal service error. try again later when trying to apply code
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dardove wrote: »

I'd like to get this code, but don't use Facebook. Oh well. Thanks for the update, though!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited May 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Seems to be over already. :(

Now the destructoid page is saying "10,000 more codes are incoming" so I guess I just have to watch very carefully. :)
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I'd like to get this code, but don't use Facebook. Oh well. Thanks for the update, though!

It's kinda over fast.. in less than an hour and all the keys are gone.