test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lorehound Code Giveaway

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey guys,

First off, I'd like to apologize for any frustrations this issue has caused and to thank you for your patience. We are looking into this issue. Second, if you received a code that was found to be faulty, please submit a support ticket here. Finally, I'd like to note that the keys are only good for a one-time use and only one of these keys can be redeemed per account. This means that you'll be unable to use multiple keys on one account and unable to use one key on multiple accounts.

I hope that clarifies some things :)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deavandedeavande Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So where is this give away.
  • paxpoxpaxpox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    akromatik wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Second, if you received a code that was found to be faulty, please submit a support ticket here.

so... the response from PW support was "We're sorry you are having trouble with your codes! Unfortunately, that code has already been redeemed by another player, and therefore we cannot grant you the pack. We apologize for the inconvenience."

any ideas?
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    paxpox wrote: »
    so... the response from PW support was "We're sorry you are having trouble with your codes! Unfortunately, that code has already been redeemed by another player, and therefore we cannot grant you the pack. We apologize for the inconvenience."

any ideas?

Send a reply back to support telling them that the community manager told you to contact them on the forum because some codes were faulty , also once you put the ticket to support in get the ticket number and pm it to akromatik and explain to him you did what he said and they gave you a unhelpful reply .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • paxpoxpaxpox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    that's so... so ... reasonable. Thanks!
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Glad I did try it multiple times and eventually was granted a working code.

Probably a fine line for the support. Anybody with a friend that has redeemed a code could now send a ticket with that code, stating he or she got it from lorehound. Sucks for all those that got there in time and are now left out though.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    THanks for the update. I know I got one of the keys as soon as it was posted on facebook but was told the same this as Paxpox
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys! Here's a more timely update from Lorehound:
    http://lorehound.com/news/neverwinter-caer-konig-supply-pack-update/
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yup, I filed a support ticket and the team at PW were very timely in manually addressing it. Thanks!
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    edited May 2014
    akromatik wrote: »
    Hey guys! Here's a more timely update from Lorehound:
    http://lorehound.com/news/neverwinter-caer-konig-supply-pack-update/

I have tried linking the support rep to this topic, but they still won't help me. They are now saying I need to contact lorehound. What now?
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    xelliz wrote: »
    I have tried linking the support rep to this topic, but they still won't help me. They are now saying I need to contact lorehound. What now?

Have you tried linking the support guy to this thread and told them that the community manager told you to contact support in this thread?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • archsinner81archsinner81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2014
    Seriously, after sending them a 2nd ticket, i feel more p*** off.
    Got a reply that they found this ticket to be a duplicate to the previous ticket.
    "this appears to be a duplicate of a ticket already in our system. Please refer to that ticket for updates.

We ask that you please avoid sending us multiple tickets regarding the same issue. This only increases the delay in receiving a response from us.

This ticket will now be removed from our system and no response from you is necessary. Your primary ticket regarding this issue will be unaffected."

They close my 1st ticket, saying that the code is redeemed. Sometime i was think why do i even bother?
    edited May 2014
    Sometime i was think why do i even bother?
    Yep...updated my ticket with more information yesterday, but no reply back at all today :/