test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3 Free Bags??

pratetor9999pratetor9999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, so I blazed through levels 30 through 60 over the double xp weekend.
I read somewhere on the forum that you can earn 3 free bags for your inventory through quests???
I know where the first one is, for level 3?? but must have missed the last 2??
Can someone please let me know what quest and what location the other 2 are at??

I bought the bag of holes with 1 slot early on for 500 astral diamonds then sold it, so I know that one is out there somewhere. I have no information on the last one of the 3???
Post edited by pratetor9999 on

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You start with one bag and can get two more for free. One is in one of the final missions for Neverdeath.. maybe the last one, clock tower.. the other is in Black Lake District.. the mission where the female ranger accompanies you into the burning building, I think. (Pretty sure that's the mission, it is definitely the zone.)

EDIT- Corrected.. accidentally typed Ebon Downs when I meant Neverdeath.. (reminded when I saw BioShrike's post. haha)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok, so I blazed through levels 30 through 60 over the double xp weekend.
    I read somewhere on the forum that you can earn 3 free bags for your inventory through quests???
    I know where the first one is, for level 3?? but must have missed the last 2??
    Can someone please let me know what quest and what location the other 2 are at??

I bought the bag of holes with 1 slot early on for 500 astral diamonds then sold it, so I know that one is out there somewhere. I have no information on the last one of the 3???

No, you only get your initial backpack, an 18-slot bag around level 7-8, (in Blacklake, IIRC), and a 12-slot bag at the end of the Neverdeath Graveyard arc.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    pratetor9999pratetor9999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Okay thanks guys, still a new level 60 so have not done Neverdeath yet.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014

If you are already level 60 and skipped the neverdeath questline, you may not be able to get the bag even if someone shares the quest with you. This has been the case with two of my L60s.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Neverdeath Graveyard is a level 26-30 zone.

You can go back to it, but you may want to look at http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Category:Neverdeath_Graveyard_Quests to ensure that you didn't miss a vital quest, since you will not get the quest markers (due to your level).

Also, Bag of Holes is a drop from Robe of Useless Items (from the Guardian pack). Note the bolded word.
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2014
    I actually just did that. Got the quest from Knox, then talked to everyone although there was no marker above their heads. You get the bag from the last quest in the zone where you need to go to the waterclock tower.
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    WHen you go back to neverdeath, just make sure you talk to everyone after each quest. Being level 60 you won't get quest markers on the NPC's head.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    eiagraeiagra Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I've had no problems with any of my Level 60s getting it. As was mentioned, you might not see the quest markers above the NPC, but the region is basically divided in half with very little overlap of NPCs. Graveyard is handled mostly by the two doomguides (with a couple of exceptions--talk to the one boastful fellow in the main camp whose name I forgot for a "change the gravestone" quest, and another quest is found as an item drop), and the other area is handled by three NPCs in the camp area.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Topher Chattlebell or something is his name, he's under the tent that's closest to the way to the Kobold side of the zone - he does the gravestone one, then later does the final quests of the zone (clock tower). There's also questions from Harper Windle near the fire, and the guy across the street from here. Plus the two doomguides up on the hill above the fire.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Oh, meant to add. This isn't an isolated issue with Neverdeath - it happens in all the zones, but it so happens that Neverdeath is less of an issue. I ran into it with an alt on Icespire -- those quest givers are so far apart, it's very hard to find the right one. I used the Wiki to see what all quests there were, then used my journal to find the once I have already done, and once I figured out the next one, the Wiki told me who to look for (in some cases, it also said where the quest giver actually was, but once you know the name, it's easier to spot them). Had the same problem on another alt in Rothe Farms zone -- was able to complete it with the same process though.
  • Options
    jane111111111jane111111111 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Bag_of_Holes
    ^ is junk/trash

Correct "bag(s)" that are usable are these

Adventurer's Knapsack
    ^ It can be received by completing the quest Close to the Crown. *more info inside link*

Adventurer's Pack
    ^ It can be received by completing the quest Clockwork Guild Tomb. *more info inside link*

Not quest reward bags

Bag of Holding

Embroidered Bag of Holding

Embroidered Elven Silk Bag

Greater Bag of Holding

I hope this helps answer any questions as each link has the correct info there on how one acquires such things. These are the only ones I know of then the 1 you mentioned... Good luck & welcome to lvl 60! :)
    How to post images remove spaces I added [shouldbelikethis] vs [ not like this ]
    [ img ] typeurlhere [ /img ]

my_old_sig_from_nw_forums_bigger.png