test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Tactician's Grim Armor with wrong price

fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The price on the grim armor for tacticians is wrong. It says 10 seals and 24k glory when it should say 2 and 9k.

It seems as if the pricing of the profound armor was used here instead of the grim one.
Stay frosty.
Post edited by fgreyspear on

Comments

• gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2014
    I already created 2 in-game tickets on this and the tickets simply disapperaed from the list of my tickets without any feedback. Legendary Cryptic support.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    if you're reporting these as bugs, there is rarely a response on bug reports and there is no log of bug reports in your list of support tickets. these are going to two separate groups.
  • gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2014
    Right, I logged the 1st one as item bug and then after like 2 weeks of no response or fix the 2nd one as UI bug. In the 2nd case I checked my in-game list of tickets and the ticket was there right after I reported the bug. Few days later it was gone. Anyway, it's a clear "typo" kind of bug, Grim item with price of Profound item. So it takes like 1 minute to open the right "Excel" file and fix it there. I hope it will be fixed with release of next module, otherwise I'm skipping the Grim armor set completely and keep grinding glory for Profound set. I want Tactician's as it suits my build and sadly it's just the Tactician's that's suffering from this bug.