What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

20 power points!

2»

Comments

• areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lionmaruu0 wrote: »
    I just hope they come easily and don't make a impossible grind out of it.

Don't hold your breath. =p
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Remember, it's not 20 consecutive power points for 20 consecutive 250k xp upgrades or 5M xp total, it every 4th upgrade or 20M xp total, maybe more.
  • lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All my lvl-60 alts from different classes have already too many powers with points and that they never use. I sure would prefer 20 more points in feats.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    lewel555 wrote: »
    All my lvl-60 alts from different classes have already too many powers with points and that they never use. I sure would prefer 20 more points in feats.

I believe that would potentially produce unforseen imbalances in builds and classes.

Right now, this is just a band-aid to fluff out post-60 advancement.
  • jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The game will be totally broken with extra feat points lol.

All of my chars actually wouldn't mind a few extra power points to max out PvE potentials. Looking forward to it.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • dragmoshdragmosh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'd be happy to get the extra points, that way I can have all powers so I can slot it those PVE skills I didn't bother with when I decide to do a DD.

I would be strongly against 20 bonus feats, unless they were heroic feats. Even then, having that many feat points removes choice and uniqueness. Having extra power points doesn't because regardless of how many power points you have, you still only have 3-4 encounters, 2 actives and 2 dailies.

Edit: Now that I think about it, even heroic feats would be bad as a fresh 60 would be even more seriously underpowered against veteran players, while still being in the same tier for dungeons and PVP.
  • demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i would like just 5 paragon feats but i don't think enough feat points should be given to reach the capstone of 2 trees
  • adisonmakadisonmak Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't see any harm giving additional 20 power points since it is bottle-necked by the amount of skill slot. Giving additional 20 feat points however will be a BIG "NO".

Kinda related:- Yes, I know the power skill is swappable but with a condition that the skill must not in cooldown phase, preventing instant swap (otherwise, what is the point having limited skill slot?)... And in future IF there is skill preset feature where player can set it and can swap without going through annoying mouse mode, I hope the cooldown phase restriction applies.