test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVE Quests you shouldn't miss?

mutelunaticmutelunatic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PvE Discussion
I tend to do a lot of pvp and dungeons. This leads to me skipping quest areas. I know there are two quests to get free bags. 1 early before you are allowed to even que for pvp. The other one from the Warlock Clock Tower quest line in Neverdeath. Given that these award you free bags I consider them necessary quests. Are there any others like this? Quests that give a permanent reward that should not be missed?
Post edited by mutelunatic on

Comments

• whargoul23whargoul23 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are some ( I can't remember the names off hand) that give you blue enchants. The last quest in whispering caverns gives you a neat item that lets you invis once every 40 min. Class and race quests give you a blue item (some of which aren't bad) when you finish the final one(level 50+ gear, can help for getting a good enough gear score to do t2 dungeons). Other than that I can't really think of any other quests that give any rewards of significance. Really the bag quests are probably the most important ones to do.
  • kindyrekindyre Member Posts: 101
    edited May 2013
    Not a permanent reward, per se, but there's another quest in the Graveyard zone (where you get the second bag) that gives you a profession pack. This is very valuable because it can give up to purple quality crafting resources or assets. It can either be sold on the AH for a good chunk of AD or opened, if you feel like gambling.

Edit: The above quest is called "A Doomguide's Duty."

There's also that level 16 quest that gives you your first companion for free.

Don't know about any others yet, but I've been wondering the same thing since I also tend to PvP a lot.
  • eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i seem to have missed something somewhere?i dont remember doing the clock tower in neverdeath , i went back but it doesnt show.( i'm lvl 43 now)
    i have 2 bags, 2nd one is an adventurers knapsack with 18 slots. have i missed out on the third one completely now?
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i seem to have missed something somewhere?i dont remember doing the clock tower in neverdeath , i went back but it doesnt show.( i'm lvl 43 now)
    i have 2 bags, 2nd one is an adventurers knapsack with 18 slots. have i missed out on the third one completely now?

Check all the NPCS in that beginning area. Especially the area with the tents and campfire. Sometimes once you outleveled the area, I think that's the reason, the NPCs will have additional quests; but they will not have markers above their heads. I did this with a couple of my characters after forgetting the bags/free profession pack. (I lvld predominantly through PVP, so I missed them in the appropriate lvl suggestion)
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas