test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dev Blog: Kessell's Retreat

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited April 2014 in News & Announcements
Hey Everyone,

Check out our latest Dev Blog featuring Kessell's Retreat, a new Epic Skrimish being introduced in the upcoming Module 3 expansion: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3041413-dev-blog_-kessell_s-retreat

Thanks,

Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Was excited about it... then black-ice armor became pretty much a requirement. -_-.

Maybe it won't be so bad, but still, the more I read about mod 3 the less excited I'm getting about it.
    contents to be decided
  • atodoatodo Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    syka08 wrote: »
    Was excited about it... then black-ice armor became pretty much a requirement. -_-.

Maybe it won't be so bad, but still, the more I read about mod 3 the less excited I'm getting about it.

Black Ice Armor isn`t so hard to get really. Its actually a cool little idea , making you play the new content in order to enjoy even more of the new content.

I would say an avrg player will have a full set in less then 3 weeks and stat-wise it almost as strong as the Valindra set but with more classtailored stats.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    atodo wrote: »
    I would say an avrg player will have a full set in less then 3 weeks

It takes 5 weeks just to unlock black ice jewelry crafting and rank 3 of the forge that allows you to empower body armor , main hand and offhand so until then the most empowered gear you can get is 3 pieces because as of now there is no way to get Caer Konig reputation to speed things up.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sad to see the game is moving away from what people still playing it enjoyed so far, the 45 minutes (and 45 real minutes) dungeon crawling. :/
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Sad to see the game is moving away from what people still playing it enjoyed so far, the 45 minutes (and 45 real minutes) dungeon crawling. :/

Can't sell profession packs specifically linked to 45 minute dungeons that drop free gear tho ;X
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • lolssi83lolssi83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2014
    /facepalm. Resistance gear seriously? Grind, grind, grind. Experienced the "fun" of getting resistance years ago already so no thanks, but each to their own.
    At least the main campaign was good. Quality seems to drop hard after hitting 60. Luckily we have Foundry.
  • domjotdomjot Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah saw the Black Ice gear requirements, I too won't be doing this skirmish as the Black Ice gear doesn't appeal to me.
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    we have a choice. I'd be so awesome if we could actually boycott the skirmish to show our dislike of this model.

if no one plays it, surely they'll understand, right? RIGHT?!