test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

Comments

• waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited March 2014
    castlenever.jpg

I just wanted to share a shot from a Castle Never winning team
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • edneyreisedneyreis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    are you guys still recruiting ?
    I'm from Brazil and I want to get into an active guild where I can meet new people and train my bad english :D
    Please contact me in game

Honey Badger@edneyreis

Thank you in advance :D
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited March 2014
    i will add you to my friends list.

Hope to speak to you soon Waggi x

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • mysticshaydemysticshayde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just recently joined and sent my 'application'. Hoping to gather with you all soon. My name on Neverwinter is: Sionainn@mysticshayde
  • cimmer59cimmer59 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I recently joined too sent in my application as did my husband. You have accepted my husband. I was hoping that I too would be accepted so we can be in the same guild. cimmer on your forum & in neverwinter Tearza lilac@cimmer59
    edited March 2014
    I believe your membership has been processed - i hope to see you in game and guild soon x

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • blightreaversblightreavers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I applied a few hours ago on the website. I hope to hear from you all.
    edited March 2014
    i hope to see you soon

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • robynofryerobynofrye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I recently joined THE guild and have to say it is a friendly, nice, funny bunch of wonderful people! Best choice :-)
  • dreadlegacydreadlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    hi all - just put an application in on the website under "eraser" i am ingame now under the character "slider" thanks!
  • badpanda69badpanda69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Signed in on partners account and posted in error
  • svartamyrkursvartamyrkur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello, i recently started playing neverwinter and found this thread, my characters name is Kvasir in game... i already sent a requUest through your website but am not sure I gave enough information on how to contact me but now you know at least...
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello, i recently started playing neverwinter and found this thread, my characters name is Kvasir in game... i already sent a requUest through your website but am not sure I gave enough information on how to contact me but now you know at least...

Hello svartamyrkur,

please contact me or Waggi ingame (rhoda@rhodah, waggi@waggiwi) if you have questions. After you have registered on our website you get either a welcome mail or a mail which tells you why we could not process your application. Please log into the forum and check your messages. In your case more information was required. Thank you :)

Regards
    Rhoda
    edited April 2014
    hope to see you in game and guild soon Kvasir x

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited April 2014
    We recently had a class picture - we gathered as many members as possible at moonstone mask and this is the result

8syy.png

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Nice touch with the tape. Love it!
  • tritan2409tritan2409 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi, just applied via your forums.

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    edited April 2014
    awesome - hope to see you in game and guild soon.

Thankyou for your comment Zebular - i think it is a fantastic touch also x

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited April 2014
    KureaWinApr14_zpsa1b9bae7.png

congratulations to Kurea on their winning shot in the "April Fool" screen shot competition

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • tehkureatehkurea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    waggiwi wrote: »

congratulations to Kurea on their winning shot in the "April Fool" screen shot competition

Thank you all! :D first time I entered the contest too :p
  • paradox727paradox727 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just applied via forum. Will try to pm someone in game asap :)
    edited May 2014
    i will keep an eye out for you x

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited May 2014
    winnermay14_zps8c60503d.jpg

Congrats Env for your winning shot in our May screenshot comp

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    One thing worth mentioning.. while GM is a Delzoun guild at present, it does have a Luskan "sub-guild", which people can use temporarily, if they need to spam a lot of GG PvP to farm up glory/boons and so forth. It just adds a little flexibility..

(I can't remember who was asking me about this recently, if we were Delzoun or Luskan, but the answer is a qualified "both" :D)
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am glad to announce that we have 2 new Knight Templars in our guild ! Ariana and Bedak :)

The job of the KT is to work with new members in acclimating them to the guild. The goal of the KT is to make sure that new members feel welcomed, that they are active, and that they become a Knight of the guild. KTs are availabe as mentors to Squires and will be your first of many friends in Guild Medieval.

Squires are probationary members in guild, so if you join us you'll start as squire. You can get to know us. After a while the knights can vote for you and you'll be promoted to knight, our permament members.
    edited June 2014
    This month we had a tie for first place in our Monsters of Neverwinter themed screenshot competition

Aurin

JuneAurin_zps5ff7a993.jpg

and Updatedude

JuneUpdate_zps3f3f0571.jpg

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Best guild i have ever been in!!
    thank you for having me as part of this great guild :D
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • jenazulajenazula Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello,

I have just submitted my application via your website. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
  • tarrakientarrakien Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello, I was wondering if I could join you all! Rhodalla sent me a tell and I've been talking to.... him/her? a little bit. You all seem pretty cool :) My character's name is Mauder Fauker in game. I'm online now actually as well :)
  • bottulfbottulf Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Chatted a bit with Rhoda today, and sent in my application :)