test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i want to file a report

lordreavenlordreaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
At 11:20-11:48am this guy spam party set around me having 9k gs but ofc i don't care sense i ended up caring the team, i'm no perm stealth i'm pro stealth- i simply time my time+add recovery so that i can *stay* Stealth for as long as possible.
the most i stealth for is 35 mins in cn when i tank the 2nd boss by my self and die do to lag when his hp was at 5%. there a pro gwf name (bear) who was there when i did it. but with all of that aside he came out of no were and threaten to kill me and my family and that he had my ip address as well switch is un-call for and All i did to set him off is buy and have a Bronzewood Enchantment

Comments

• lordreavenlordreaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2014
    if you can take the picture and resize it and report because for some reason the picture is coming up small
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    while PWE will take this issue seriously, reporting it here on the forums is not the appropriate action. you need to submit a report either in-game or here on the arcgames support website and attach your screenshot there. you need to give as much detailed information you have in the report. we cannot file a report for you unfortunately. you reporting any user here on the forums would be your word against his and is considered blacklisting and a violation of the forum rules of conduct. this is set up this way to protect all users. only PWE has the tools to investigate and take action against someone that has violated the terms of service.

feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.