test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's Up with the Queing System?

refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
The Cloak Tower queue rarely works - the map is cleaned out and not reset, you start in the wrong place, there's nothing there and you cannot get through the wall to the boss. The only way to get in properly is to form a party by the door and enter that way.

Same with some of the higher level maps, where every thing is gone and you can't get out of the Boss room because the pillar has not fallen for you to crawl up to the exit.

I just tried to do a Dungeon Delve on a level 60 map - forget the name, but there was a room full of mind flayers at the end. I got in the queue, it took me to the map and said the party was already full, but I was on my own. My Cleric teamed up with two GWFs who were wandering about with the same problem, but we got creamed and now I am permanently unable to queue for anything as my map instance is still active. All I can do is return to the same broken instance. Exiting to desktop and logging back in does not help.

This kind of thing makes Neverwinter a waste of download allowance, traipsing through an empty dungeon for nothing at all. I cannot do any more Daily Dungeons for Rhix or queue for any other Delves until this delve instance is fixed.

Cheers!

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you have been hit with the return to instance bug then unequip all your gear till you are below the gearscore for the dungeon you are stuck in and then you will be kicked from it , it's a ballache but its been around forever.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif