test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

prefound new pvp gears..is this a joke

doggy009doggy009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
the new gear that require valiant to exchange isnt so bad but then the prefound gear that require alot of glory and more than 10 Seals of Triumph is a really big joke I hope they fix it

The difference between the normal PVP gear and prefound is about +7 each stats LOOOL are you kidding me? you want 25k glory and 10 Seals of Triumph for +7 more power? or +7 more crit.....seriously cryptic are you that dumb lol

Couldnt you atleast make it worth it going for these gears? atleast 150 more stats not a bloody +7 lol

seee pic

2mmbwq9.jpg
Killy2
SENT IV GWF - PVP
Post edited by doggy009 on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    the difference between grand and ancient rings/neck/waist items is +4. best in slot means best in slot even if it's a minor difference. module 3 is supposed to introduce some itemization changes, although what that entails has yet to be announced. i predict that mod 3 will be coming to the preview shard very soon and more news blogs with more information are also not far behind.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, don't forget it also has a better set bonus.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    the difference between grand and ancient rings/neck/waist items is +4. best in slot means best in slot even if it's a minor difference. module 3 is supposed to introduce some itemization changes, although what that entails has yet to be announced. i predict that mod 3 will be coming to the preview shard very soon and more news blogs with more information are also not far behind.

Yeah people are much better off with the grand stuff, especially now that it costs 2.5 gold to remove enchants. However I do think the costs are way too high for these. Especially since glory gain has been nerfed. The fact that glory has been reduced and some given to the dailies makes me wanna do it more casually than competitively. Which is alright for me, I don't really like pvp.
  • doggy009doggy009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Well, don't forget it also has a better set bonus.

yeah but it supposed to have better stats not the +6 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    Killy2
    SENT IV GWF - PVP
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    doggy009 wrote: »
    yeah but it supposed to have better stats not the +6 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

I think overall it is clearly (although not by a huge amount) better, so not really sure what the issue is.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    I think overall it is clearly (although not by a huge amount) better, so not really sure what the issue is.

i think the gist of what the OP is saying is the stats are not worth the grind, but my question is what else are you going to be spending your glory and seals of triumph on?
    edited March 2014
    Well its disappoiting seeing the highest available pvp gear isnt that great
    Killy2
    SENT IV GWF - PVP
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    but my question is what else are you going to be spending your glory and seals of triumph on?

Pretty much this. Players that PVP regularly will get there eventually, though it'll take some time. Others will probably just settle for Grim gear through GG coins, GG trading & Glory and still be very competitive.
  • chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    i think the gist of what the OP is saying is the stats are not worth the grind, but my question is what else are you going to be spending your glory and seals of triumph on?

Well also that the price for it is obscene. 20K glory when they also nerfed glory. Even if you are a dedicated PVPer it will take a long long time. The improvement is just not in line with the costs.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's a game, not a race, and the only person you're competing with is yourself. They decided to make new gear more grindy. So what? If you don't want those extra stats, don't pvp, stick to what you have and be happy with that.

By the way clerics have better improvements. It's just the devs not willing to give gwfs a better edge in pvp. Who am I to complain about that?
    edited March 2014
    diogene0 wrote: »
    It's a game, not a race, and the only person you're competing with is yourself. They decided to make new gear more grindy. So what? If you don't want those extra stats, don't pvp, stick to what you have and be happy with that.

By the way clerics have better improvements. It's just the devs not willing to give gwfs a better edge in pvp. Who am I to complain about that?

Im interested, better by how much?

And I only play this game to PVP :cool: I have never seen any dungoens but first at like lvl 20 or something
    Killy2
    SENT IV GWF - PVP