test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Introducing sparkiesoft, Arc Community Manager!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited March 2014 in News & Announcements
Well met, adventurers!

We managed to take a break from our busy dungeon delve to pull aside sparkiesoft, Arc's new Community Manager! He will be your main source for Arc news, changes, and updates. When he's not hunting orcs in Tower District or creating the next great Foundry mission, you can find him across all of our games looking for feedback and suggestions on how to make Arc even better for our fans.

As always, we love to hear your feedback. Send us an email at feedback@arcgames.com!

Please help me make sparkiesoft feel welcome!

Cheers,
Pin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sparkiesoftsparkiesoft Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 47
    edited February 2014
    Hello all!

My name is Anthony AKA, Sparkiesoft. I am the (relatively new) CM for Arc. You may have seen some of my posts around the Star Trek and PWI forums however I wanted to formally introduce myself here as well. I’ve been playing Neverwinter (along with STO and PWI) for the past few weeks, to try and familiarize myself with the games. If you have any questions/suggestions related to Arc or anything really, feel free to let me know, and I’ll do my best to help out where I can!

See you in-game!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Welcome aboard sparkiesoft!

I wish you the best of luck with your position!

A bit of an off topicish note: does Arc feedback include the main websites now? Seems like a bit of a gray area and I know a lot of people have feedback about the new Arc Based website layouts as well as the client and would love to know where to direct that feedback. :)
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    welcome! /10char
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome to Neverwinter, Sparkiesoft! ... you poor soul ...
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome. Yep I have seen your posts over on the STO forums. I am a stout defender of ARC and as you see from my sig have been using it since May 28th
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome aboard the good ship Neverwinter! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Welcome aboard sparkiesoft!

I wish you the best of luck with your position!

A bit of an off topicish note: does Arc feedback include the main websites now? Seems like a bit of a gray area and I know a lot of people have feedback about the new Arc Based website layouts as well as the client and would love to know where to direct that feedback. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! As to address this question, yes! If you have any suggestions Arc related, even the website, I would be happy to hear!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Well met, Sparkie! Well met, indeed!
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Welcome! Wow - all of ARC Games - you have a big job cutout for you.

One question: Are you on Twitter? If not, why not? It is a requisite for all ARC Games CMs (because *I* said so); if you are, by what handle? (Yes, I know about and already follow @Neverwintergame and @TrekOnlineGame - I'm referring to your general CM handle, if you will have one).

Okay, so suit-up (flame-resistant armor, especially your boots and your feet will be put to the fire often) and jump-in!
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Welcome. I will try out your foundries as soon as possible.

Edit: Nothing shows up under your name, do you have a different @handle?
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Welcome! Wow - all of ARC Games - you have a big job cutout for you.

One question: Are you on Twitter? If not, why not? It is a requisite for all ARC Games CMs (because *I* said so); if you are, by what handle? (Yes, I know about and already follow @Neverwintergame and @TrekOnlineGame - I'm referring to your general CM handle, if you will have one).

Okay, so suit-up (flame-resistant armor, especially your boots and your feet will be put to the fire often) and jump-in!

You can follow me here: @PlayArcGames

Feel free to chat it up, ask me questions or anything really (appropriate of course!).
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What's your stance on mimics?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    What's your stance on mimics?

Didn't expect that to happen at all.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Didn't expect that to happen at all.

When it comes to mimics, you never do...
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Welcome. I will try out your foundries as soon as possible.

Edit: Nothing shows up under your name, do you have a different @handle?

I'm playing under my real character, which is only level 35 so far. I haven't tried out foundries yet, but I am going to try one today!
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    When it comes to mimics, you never do...

Haha ya, caught me by surprise!